Chapter Three

Akio couldn't sleep he went outside to smoke. Kaito follows him "Baby, what is wrong," he said and yawned. Akio sighed "An inmate wanted to have sex with me and wanted to talk to you due to him getting out soon," he said and took a long drag of his smoke. Kaito walks over and touches his arm. "What does he look like tell me about him," Kaito said, sitting on his lap. Akio smiled and started to talk about Jyugo and got hard talking. Akio blushes. "I umm," he said. Kaito smiles. "I love you so much, and if he gets this reaction out of you, then he can be our third," Kaito said, kissing his neck and starting to suck on Akio's cock. He moaned loudly, "fuck, that feels good, and I agree only you and him you make me like this" he moaned and pushed his head down, and Kaito smirked and took it all in. Once Akio came, he felt better.r "Can I come to visit? Him this Jyugo," he asks. Akio nodded. "Yeah, just come in and have your ID and the person you want to visit," he said. Soon Akio was at work and walked into the showers to check and stopped seeing a naked Jyugo. "You like what you see," he asked. "You have a visitor. You told me to talk to my boyfriend, and know he wishes to speak to you," he said and walked with him to the visiting area. Kaito waves happily at Jyugo. Jyugo sat down. You're cute, and you date a sexy man over there," he said. Kaito smiles and nods. "We spoke, and if you want him, you have to take me to and be our third," Kaito said. Jyugo looks at him and then at Akio. "Yes," Jyugo said. Akio stretched and yawned. Kaito giggles, seeing him so sleepy. "Akio had a hard-on because of you this morning," Kaito told him. Jyugo smirks and glances over at him. "So, is it true he is huge," he asks. Kaito slides over pictures of Akio naked and hard "Only for you, okay," he said. Jyugo smiles and looks. "Holy fuck, and he fits," he said, looking at them. Kaito blushes. "Most of him, yeah," he said. Kaito smiles. "I got to fuck him the other night, and his ass was so tight," he said. Jyugo smiles and hugs him, and kisses him deeply. Akio blushes, seeing them kiss. Jyugo smiles and walks off, holding the pictures, and runs back to his cell. Akio walked Kaito out, and they kissed happily, and Kaito went home. Akio looked up Jyugo's file and saw he got locked up for prostitution and drug use and was up for release in 3 months. He was walking and yawned. He walked up to D block. "Phones are open, and it's outside time if you want it," he said. The men got up and left.t "Hey Jyugo, you in there," he said, opening Jyugo'scelll,l and stopping seeing him touching himself to his pictures. Akio smirks and picks him up and pushes him against the cell door, and undoes his pants. Jyugo was breathing. "Please be gentle," he said, arms around his neck and one hand in his hair. He groaned, feeling it, kissed him hard, and slowly pushed in and moaned into his neck. "Can't believe I am doing this," he whispers. Jyugo smiles and moans loudly. "No one is here. It's okay," Jyugo says and kisses him deeply. Akio kissed back and moved happily. "You're so tight," he moans. Jyugo blushes and smiles, moaning happily. Akio was moving. Jyugo moans. "I am going to cum soon fuck" he moans. Akio moans as they both cum together. Akio was cleaning up and got his pants back on. "I am, I am," he said, unsure how to leave. Jyugo laughs. "Listen, just go. I don't want you to lose your job in 3 months. We can fuck all together, okay," he said. Akio nods and sinks away. Jyugo got cleaned up and smiled "fuck, that was amazing," he said, walking out to the yard. Jyugo slowly sat down. A guard walks out. "Jyugo, you have a visitor," he calls. Jyugo walks and sees Kaito. They hug. Jyugo smiles. "We fucked in my cell," he whispers. Kaito claps. "Was he gentle," he asks. Jyugo nodded "he held me up to. He is so strong, and omg," he said. They sat and talked for 3 hours. Akio walks out. "Jyugo, roll call, let's go," he said Jyugo hugged Kaito and ran off. Akio smiles at Kaito and walks off. Jyugo was next to him. "So you snore and drool and wake up most mornings hard," he said. Akio sighs. "Is that all you two talked about," he said. Jyugo laugh.s "Yeah, and sex and food," he added and joined the roll call. He was at his locker getting changed and sighed, drinking water. "Akio, hurry, it's Danki," a guard yelled over the radio. Akio ran to D block and saw a Jyugo holding his cell door shut, and Danki was screaming at him. "You little brat, you stole my hair dye," he screams. Jyugo was holdingtheDooroo.r "Yeah, right, that pink you call hair. Why would I want pink hair, you ass" Jyugo said. Akio pushes Danki against the wall and cuffs him. The guard takes Danki to isolation. Akio opens the door. "You okay, Jyugo," he asks Jyugoturnstossingg him. "Yeah, thanks so much" Akio nods and stands up, and sighs. "My ex fuck" he mumbles and reaches for smokes "fuck we can't smoke in here," he was getting upset. Jyugo looks. "Let's go outside," he said and took his hand, and talked a walk outside. Akio lights a smoke and offers one to Jyugo. He smiled. "No, thank you," and rubbed his back. "I don't know why Danki stresses me out so much," he mumbles. Jyugo smiles. "You guys were together for a long time, and he probably doesn't know how to deal with his feelings," he said. Akio nodded and stood up. "Thank you for being with me. It would help if you headed back to your cell, and I need to get home to Kaito," he said.