𝒕𝒘𝒐|𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

They were ushered inside a building, only now stopping to take a look at everything

The walls were grey concrete, everything was very plain.

"Thomas and Isabelle, correct?" A man with grey hair asked, crouching before them. They nodded, unsure what to make of the situation.

"Come with me, please." He gestured for the siblings to follow him. Thomas could feel his sister trembling from beside him. He grasps her hand in his, squeezing it reassuring her.

They walk through the sterile halls, following as fast as they can. They pass a room, hearing the chatter coming from the space. A few people stop and stare at them as they pass by.

"Here we are. Just go ahead, Ms. Paige will want to see you two." The man says. Thomas hesitantly pushes the door open, to reveal a woman wearing all white.

She smiles softly at them, wheeling over in her chair. "Hello. My name is Ava Paige. It's good to meet you. What are your names?"

"I'm Thomas."

Isabelle doesn't say anything, he knows she's nervous.

"This is my sister. Isabelle. She's nervous is all."

"That's quite alright. I was a bit shy at her age too."

"Thomas, Janson will lead you to the boy's dormitories. Isabelle will stay with me."

Isabelle's eyes widened, shaking her head frantically. Thomas noticed this, her hand squeezing his even harder then before.

"It's okay, Izzy. I'll see you later." Thomas assures her, loosening her grip on his hand.
Janson leads him out of the room, presumably to sleeping quarters.

Ava turns back to Isabelle, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"What do you say, if I take you to meet the other girls?

Isabelle nods. Ava leads her out of the room, towards the others. They approach a room, with girls milling about inside.

"Girls, this is Isabelle. Introduce yourselves."

She leaves the room. The others look to be the same age as Isabelle, which makes her slightly less nervous.

"Ximena."

"Lucia."

"Thalia."

"Wren."

"Luna."

"Freya."

"Maeve."

"Kira."

"Beth."

"Lola."

"Farrah."

"Juno."

"Sophia."