Chapter 24

Hi I'm back again after 2 months I think 🤔 idk. But I read my own story nd saw many spelling mistakes so mb for that I'll have to finish the book then go back nd change it. I haven't been writing cus my friends found out bout this nd laughed their asses off 😧 I honestly don't think this is such a BAD story but I'm trying not to make it cringe. If my friends find this tho I'm deleting it 😤 okay onto the story again!

Y/ns pov

"Get off of me. I'll be back in like a second," I laugh as Tracy crys holding onto my shoulder. This time I'm coming prepared with Hella stuff.

"But what if I'm like frozen?! Or what if the 'affect' doesn't happen this time and you NEVER COME BACK!" Tracy says panicking. I give her a weird look then look away.

"If I don't, tell my mom she still owes me money," I say. Tracy just scoffs and looks away.

"You better come back though. Or else ima be lonely."

"I already told you that everytime I come back, time didn't move so stop stressing," I sweat drop. Tracy sighs then nods.

"Okay, I believe you. But don't get yourself killed so fast," she warns.

"I wonttt," hopefully not this time..

I look at Tracy one more time and give her a big fat hug. Even though she'll see me in like a second or minute, I won't. I won't see her for hopefully 2 years. I back away and look at everything i have. I currently had flared leggings and a tight sweater on with a tank top under it. I had running shoes and in my bag I had some clothes, water, and knife.

"Gee, making me think you tryna kill someone," Tracy says jokingly but who knows, I just might. I give her one last smile and rub the card on my sleeve. And onto lala land we go!

Illumis pov

'Lord please save me'

"Yeah, and after my killing spree, my daddy brought me to the Bahamas! I got the biggest tan there as you can see.." God she looks like an orange. I tune her voice out and stare at the flowers surrounding me and Nami Thornton in my mother's big garden. 

Even though the Thornton family sounded tuff, they were all so.. how do I say it. Cocky maybe? They show off that they are rich and is all they talk about. How annoying.

I feel Nami nudge my shoulder," How about you? What do you like to do as a Hobbie?" She looks from under her fake eyelashes and smiles big with her pink lips.

"I don't have hobbies. I just do my jobs, come home, eat, and sleep," I answer bluntly. I wanted her to get bored of me so I can leave. She pucks her lips up and side eyes me.

"That's boring. How about I bring you to one of my dad's private beach! That'd be so much fun don't you think!" She says with enthusiasm, grabbing onto my arm. Now it's my turn to give her a side stare.

"No ill pass but thank you," I say looking at a caterpillar on the floor crawling. Nami let's go of my arm and gets up, crossing her arms.

"Um, well it's was nice meeting you, I'll be going now," she gives a fake grin and walks towards my mom in her big patio. I see them exchange a few words then she leaves.

'Finially' I think, standing up and walking towards my mom.

"So how did you like her!" My mom asks .

"She wasn't that powerful. I don't want her," I say flatly. That wasn't a lie but wasn't the reason I didn't want her.

My mom sighs and looks at her feet. "Well, there are many other lovely girls out there arnt there!" She says trying trying bring the mood up.

I nod and say," of course mother."

Y/ns pov

'What the hell' I mentally groan as I end up in a sand area. 'I'm literally in the desert! I didn't fucking know Egypt exsist in this world!' I groan louder this time. I just wanted to scream. I don't wanna walk all this..

I look in all directions and pick a side to go to. Thankfully there was no wind to make the sand go wild, but it was really REALLY hot. Thankfully I brought water.

I walked for atleast an hour, which wasn't bad for me since Iv been running and exercising to stay fit to be here. I open my bag to take another sip of water but all of a sudden, a big whisp of air came rushing behind me, taking my water bottle with it.

'Now I gotta run for it God help me' I run for the water bottle that still had a decent amount of water, rolling on the ground against the strong wind. This continued for 10 seconds and I got irritated.

"GOD HOW STRONG IS THIS WIND PRESSURE!" I scream at nothing, but all of a sudden it finially stopped. "Thank you God, thank you," I praised. I bend down to pick the water bottle up but see a shadow looking down at it, in the big gust of sand. I turn up to look what it is.

*boing*

Oh lord.

Chrollos pov

'This can't be the same girl.. it cant I killed her. Right?' I stare down at the girl my Troup brought back to me, saying she was lurking around our base.

"So boss, what do we do with her?" Uvo asks loudly.

"I'll think about it. You go out with the others," I tell him, still staring at the girl tied in the chair. Uvogin nods and leaves. I stare down at look at the (h/c) haired girl.

'It has to be her..' I lean down and push the side of her hair to her ears, taking her face in my hands to better examine her then she lightly groans from my touch so I stans straight. She starts squirming in there chair, slowly opening her eyes. She looks around and then stares at me and sighs.

"Not again," she lowly says.

"Remember me?" I ask leaning against the rock door. She scoffs and looks away to the side.

"How could I? You killed me," she says eyeing me. I hum now knowing it really is the girl I killed 8 years ago. Y/n.

"That's right. Y/n was it? I must say you do have a great nen ability of yours," I praise.

"Yeah until you took it," she glares. I stare deeply into her eyes, moving closer.

"Not quite. Once I killed you, the ability disappeared. Lessened learned there," I smirk," therefore, I wanna make you an offer." I say crouching down in front of her to be face to face.

"That is..?"

"Join the Phantom Troup."

I forgot to upload this.