Chapter 11: all into crumbs.

TW for this chapter: slight gore

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺  ༻✧༺

"Shit-head?"

No, please, this isn't happening!

Chuuya's racing mind clouded all the rationality that was left in him. He walked toward a quiet area to better hear the on-going conversation between you and Darkmore.

Chuuya heard Darkmore's note on your buzzing phone, but not even seconds later, Chuuya heard you struggling from what could have been Darkmore's hold on you.

"Let me- go!" You sounded like you were struggling. Your words were only murmurs later on, like Darkmore placed a cloth on your mouth. At that point, while Chuuya helplessly listened to you being dragged away from where the phone rested, his heart could have burst out of his chest.

He was to blame; he knew you were not thinking thoroughly. You were oblivious to Darkmore's skill. It was Chuuya's fault for not stopping your sick plan.

Chuuya heard a screeching sound followed by a loud thud on the other side of the line.

The faint noise was all there was; both you and Darkmore were no longer there.

Think rationally, man! Chuuya clenched his teeth and closed his eyes.

The sound of the recent thud was not the same as the thud the door made before. meaning the place where both you and Darkmore went through was inside the bedroom, in a secret room? secret basement? Chuuya thought of all the possibilities.

Chuuya looked at all the guests drinking and having fun, but his mind's eyes were trying to see a decent plan through. Though each time he tried, images of you struggling against Darkmore's sick ways blinded his logic.

Chuuya clenched his hands into fists. "Logic shouldn't even be an option now," he said to himself.

He pulled his hat down and walked, looking at the ground. He had a plan—well, a first step to an unknown plan—but he wasn't going to sit back and think the whole thing through while you suffered.

Get to know where the bedroom is located and create havoc, because, hell, why not?

Chuuya's mischievous, messy side was having fun at the thought.

There was the guard; he had to get the guard somewhere away from all the eyes, so Chuuya placed his best acting face. He told the guard there was a puddle of blood in the bathroom. The guard was alerted and followed Chuuya, and they both entered the men's restroom.

The red-head walked in first, head raised high, while the guard was staying alert as if he were ready to use his gun. No one was in the restroom, but Chuuya recognized one guy as a drug dealer.

"I don't see any blood, sir," the guard impatiently said. Chuuya didn't say anything in return. When he touched one of the restroom doors, it flew toward the men's restroom entrance, securing it. The guard raised his gun and shot at Chuuya. He looked at the guard with an unflinching gaze.

The bullet stopped abruptly before hitting Chuuya. He glowed red, and the bullet flew toward the drug dealer, killing him instantly.

The guard's eyes widened, his fear clear.

Good.

With a sly smirk, Chuuya manipulated the gravity of the guard. Finally, when he was one with the ground, the poor guard knew who was standing in front of him.

Gravity Monster.

"What do you want?" The guard's voice trembled with fear. Chuuya didn't bother him. He pulled a chair from the janitor's store. The chair was creaking on its way there and was later placed in the middle of the restroom area. "You'll know soon enough," Chuuya said.