Sex

A moan escaped my lips as he thruster into me. The headboard smashed into the wall continually. His breath was heavy and his back dripping with sweat. His touch made my back arch as he slowly came again. My heart raced, each thrust making me cling on to the sheets. It was my first time and he was making it worth it. (Might have been his too but I couldn't tell.)

This time I moaned louder and so did he.
"Bae I love you" he whispered.
"Prove it" I said half wanting him too, half not.
He came harder and deeper this time making my back arch again. His hands searched for my hip and when he found them he left them there, perfectly holding my curves.
"Have I proved myself?" He joked.
I just looked him in the eyes with no answer.
"Fine, wanna go again?" He said with the slight hint of a dimple.
I could tell he was serious and extra horny but he had really worn me out, we had been going since 10:00 that night--it was now 1:00.
"Maybe after dinner and a shower"
"How about in the shower?" He smirked. I blushed.

I stood in the kitchen looking around. I was wearing just his polo shirt, which btw was kinda big on me and I was wearing my underwear. I bent down to grab a pot when I heard his moan, it was intriguing with both a hot and sexy tone. I could just tell he was watching me. Next thing I know his hands are on my hip again and I'm grinding on his to the music in the background.
"Forget dinner" he whispered. "I'm hungry for something else."
His strong grip pulled me up holding me like on our wedding day. He put me down after awhile.
I jumped up, now my legs around his waist. He starts kissing me on my neck. Legs still round his waist he carries me back to the room. He laid me on the bed the came beside me, now we're facing each other. That moment then made me realize why I fell in love in the first damn place.