Chapter 2

I wake up around 9:00 to the noise of the water in the bathroom. I t sound like he taking a shower. Then his phone buzz. I pick it up and it say side chick with these emojis and shit. Then I see her pic I'm guessing. She look familiar but that's when I hear the drain. I plug his phone back up to the charger and roll back over to my side. When he walk out the bathroom he's just staring.
"Hey sexy" I say breaking the tension.
"Mornin' " he says. "Did my phone ring..I thought I heard it?"
"Yeah"
"Did you look to see who it was?" his face is starting to change a little. I'm guessing he knows who called him.
"No- I didn't check"
"Oh ok"
He walks over to the side table next to the bed, unplugs his phone then walks to the living room." For a while it's pretty quiet in the house then I hear him talking. It doesn't sound like much but I can tell he's trying to whisper.

Then he walks back in.
"What was that all about?"
"Oh.. Nothing"
I can't be
I can't believe he just lied to me. We e been together for a while now but still, he's supposed to tell me the truth no matter what. Maybe it's me is all I can think. I've noticed that I've gained a couple a pounds but at least I'm not huge. I love him to much and I don't wanna loose him. I'm going through my phone when I see a text from Ty. Good idea maybe I should go spend the day with her to keep my mind off things.
*calls Ty *
Me-hey
Ty-wassup Jay
Me- you wanna go shopping or sum
Ty-I'm with Tamaya now but yea you can come slide to my place and when you get here we can go if you wanna
Me-you want me to invite JaJa, and Tay
Ty-yea sure, I'll call Skye and Jazzy and see if the wanna come too
Me-Kk
Ty-alright see you n a bit
Me-bye