"don't tell anyone"

Taeil sighed getting up from his bed and walking down the stairs, opening the front door.

"Taeil, we were worried, why didn't you answer my text?!" Jihoon asks bringing Taeil in for a hug.

Taeil didn't want to look rude and push Jihoon away so he just patted Jihoon on the back and says "it's okay Jihoon, you don't have to worry."

Taeil then let everyone walk in and once everyone was inside he closed the front door behind them.

Once they all walked into Taeil's house they sat around his living room and Taeil joined them as Jihoon then asks "are you alright Taeil?"

"I'm fine...I just have a really bad stomach ache...I think I ate something bad..." Taeil says, looking down, trying his best to avoid eye contact with Jihoon.

"Are you sure you're alright, do you have the flu or something?" Jihoon asks, putting his hand on Taeil's forehead.

Once Taeil had felt Jihoons hand on his forehead his heart started to beat faster and his face turned into a light pink until he realized the situation and forcefully pushed Jihoon back and says "don't touch me!"

After Jihoon stumbles back a bit but catches his balance, everyone was now giving a confused facial expression to Taeil.

"Taeil...are you alright?" Minhyuk asks, looking at Taeil concerned.

Taeil looked down as he says "i-it's nothing...I'll be back at school by tomorrow so there's nothing to worry about..." Taeil says looking down.

Jaehyo then suggests "do you want us to make you some soup or something?"

"I'm fine I don't need soup...I just need some time to myself..." Taeil says looking down.

Everyone agrees and Jiho then says "sorry if we bothered you Taeil."

Everyone left through the front door but before Jiho left he says "Taeil, you can tell me anything...we're friends, you know that right?" Jiho asks, looking at Taeil seriously.

Taeil looked at Jiho and then looked down as he nodded meaning he knew.

With Taeil's nod Jiho smirked and ruffled his hair as he says "that's good..." As he says that he turned around and walks away.

The next day came and Taeil was walking to school but when he passed by the normal root he usually saw Jihoon in, where they walked together Jihoon wasn't there. "Is he not coming to school today?" Taeil thought to himself looking around for Jihoon, not that he wanted to see him but he was concerned for his friend.

Taeil waited in the same spot for thirty minutes just waiting for Jihoon which made him late for class all together.

Once Taeil got to school the bell had already rang and class had already started. Once he entered the classroom the teacher then asks "why're you late Taeil?"

Taeil bowed to his teacher in apology as he answers "I woke up late."

"That's no excuse, get an alarm clock" the teacher says, pointing to his desk so he could sit down.

When Taeil was walking over to his seat he saw Jihoon sitting in his desk and thought to himself "so Jihoon is here today..."

Time passed to lunch and Taeil was sitting at his desk, taking out his lunch when Jiho, Kyung, Jihoon, Yukwon, Minhyuk and Jaehyo all decide to sit around him bringing their own lunches.

Once everyone sat down they all started eating when Jihoon then brought up conversation "Sorry Taeil" Jihoon says.

Taeil looked up at Jihoon confused as he asks "why're you sorry?"