always together

"Jihoon..." 

Jihoon looked at Taeil confused and says "yes?" In a smile, waiting for what Taeil would ask him.

"Don't smile at me like that..." Taeil thought to himself, biting his bottom lip and directing his gaze to the ground. 

Jihoon gave Taeil a confused expression and asks "Taeil, are you okay?" 

Taeil looked at the ground and then looked at Jihoon and says, inhaling a large breath of air "J-Jihoon...d-do you........like the weather today cause I sure do." 

Jihoon had a look of confusion on his face and asks "is that really what you wanted to ask me?" 

Taeil closed his eyes tightly and thought to himself "I'm so stupid..." Then biting his bottom lip as he nods, slowly. 

Jihoon just chuckled a bit and says "well...I think the weathers fine" then patting Taeil on the shoulder and walking away, back inside the school. 

Once Jihoon was out of sight Taeil yelled in anger, hitting his fist against the school wall. "I'm so stupid....I'm pathetic..." Taeil says to himself with tears starting to swell up in his eyes. 

Back inside the classroom everyone was laughing and talking to each other but Taeil was still hung up on the fact that he wasn't able to tell Jihoon and laid his head down on his desk.

"I-I never really will have Jihoon...will I?" Taeil thought to himself, and just with that thought in mind made Taeil's heart break. 

School started but Taeil wasn't paying attention to anything the teacher was saying. He was looking off into space, thinking about how his future would be like, without Jihoon in it which almost made him break into tears but held himself back because he was in the middle of class and a lesson was going on. 

Lunch time rolled around and everyone was sitting around Taeil's desk but Taeil hadn't touched any of his food. 

"Taeil are you feeling alright?" Kyung asks, looking at Taeil seriously. 

Taeil snapped back to reality, out of his thoughts when he heard Kyung call his name and shook his head, saying a little "huh?" 

Kyung then gave Taeil a concerned look and asks "are you alright Taeil?" 

Taeil smiled as he nodded his head meaning yes and says "I'm fine...you don't have to worry about me." 

Right at that moment the teacher then calls Taeil out. 

Taeil walked out of the classroom and the teacher then asks concerned "Taeil, are you feeling alright?" 

Taeil gave the teacher a confused expression and says "pardon?" 

"Well you use to always participate in class discussion, it's not that your grades are dropping or anything, but I feel that something has been bothering you...you're always wearing a frown now and it's concerning me...is something going on at home?" The teacher asks, concerned. 

Taeil gave the teacher a broken smile, saying "thank you for the concern but everything's fine, there's nothing to worry about" Taeil says, then walking back into the classroom but the teacher didn't believe it. 

The end of the day came and everyone wanted to go to karaoke but Taeil had decline the offer. 

"Oh come on Taeil, you never hang out with us after school anymore~" Jihoon says in a whiny tone. 

Taeil chuckled at Jihoon's whiny tone and says "I'm sorry...we can hang out on the weekend, I promise" Taeil says in a smile, and since the weekend was tomorrow, Jihoon agreed. 

Taeil got to the tattoo parlor and started mopping the floors right away. 

"So, how'd it go with your crush?" The manager asks, now coming up from behind Taeil. 

Taeil looked back at his manager and gave a deep sigh as he says, sadly "I couldn't do it...I was too scared..." 

The manager sighed as well after hearing that and says "alright, well I'm not going to interfere with your love life, but you should confess to him, at least when you graduate." The manager says, giving a suggestion. 

All Taeil could say to that was "I'll think about it" and continued mopping the floors. 

The next day came and the seven friends all met up near the train station. 

"Arcade, arcade!" Jihoon repeated over and over again. 

Everyone ended up giving into Jihoons repeated chants and on the way to the arcade everyone was talking about prom. 

Jiho then says in a smile "starting today, it's just one more week until prom!" 

"I'm so excited!" Yukwon chimes in, in a happy tone. 

Taeil looked at everyone laughing and then looked down, trying to not get into the conversation. 

"Have you found anyone to go with yet Taeil?" Jihoon asks, concerned. 

Taeil looked up at Jihoon a little shocked that Jihoon was talking to him and shook his head meaning no. 

"Come on, let me hook you up with someone!" Jihoon says in yet another whiny tone. 

Taeil shook his head no and says "no...I don't want a date to prom..." 

"Why not, you can't just be alone!" Jihoon says, trying to be persistent. 

Taeil sighed and smiled saying "it's okay Jihoon, I don't want a date" and with that Jihoon left him alone. 

Once all the boys got to the arcade they played for hours almost wasting all their money.

All the friends then met up in the front of the arcade after they were finished and Jihoon gave a goofy smile, saying "we should all promise...right here....right now that even after we graduate, we'll always be together, as best friends!" 

Everyone smiled agreeing with Jihoon and they all then gave a big group hug. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this is a short chapter but next chapter and it's going to skip right to prom in the next chapter, so in this fan fiction is only going to be three more chapters until it's done! yay!