I'll be your protector

You and xiao have been dating since you two were teens and currently you two were in your last year of college. You two loved each other to bits and everyone knew that. In short, you two were inseparable.

"You're here"

you looked up from your phone to be met with familiar teal hair. you smiled and put your phone into your pocket before hugging your boyfriend and placing a kiss on his cheek earning a scoff from Xiao. You giggled when you saw his nervous cough.

"How are you?" he asked after regaining his composure. you grinned, "Better than ever since I saw my darling boyfriend." he cleared his throat. "Since when did you become so cheesy?" he muttered. "Since always, now let's get to class" you grabbed his arm and dragged him to class.

you two entered the class and thankfully the teacher hasn't arrived yet. you sat down soon followed by Xiao who sat next you. You two chatted for a while until you noticed one of your friends signaling you to come over.

You excused yourself and walked towards them. they led you just outside the door.

"Hey...Y/n you know I'm your best friend who only wants the best for you right?" she started; you grew curious cause a tone was very questionable. "I guess?" you crossed your arms over your chest.

"Listen, no offense to your 'boyfriend' but how do you deal with him?" your mouth fell slightly agape, you sighed; not again. "I don't deal with him, I love him. he is technically a part of me." You replied as calmly as you could although you wanted to knock her teeth out.

"Okay but seriously, he is so boring! All he does is stay quiet or read a book" you glared at her but she didn't stop "seriously y/n, you deserve better. maybe I could hook you up with the basketball captain?" she started to ramble on, but you were too busy trying to surpass your anger.

"Scarlett..."you muttered. she stopped talking and looked at you. "If you know what's good for you, I suggest keeping your mouth shut" you glared at her. you saw her gulp.

"But I'm trying to help you!" she cried out, but you were quick to punch her right, on nose so hard that she fell unconscious.

"you know you didn't have to do that" you turned around to see Xiao leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Yeah, but she was talking bad about you!" you hugged him as he embraced your tighter.

"I can protect myself and it's not like I care what they think about us" you buried your face into his chest as you inhaled his scent. "Xiao, you've always protected me from bullies when we were kids so it's only fair, I return the favor." you pouted, he smiled and pecked your lips.

"What was that saying you always told me?" you tried to think, "Ah! I'll be your protector!" you put your hands on your hips like an excited child as he chuckled. he crossed his arms, "Sure, you can be my protector."

....

hello, I'm so sorry I haven't been updating but I had so many things to do.

Farming for ganyu (And yes I got her at 82 pity) and I was also out of ideas.

I'm also thinking about ending this book soon maybe update a few more chapters and i'll end it. I'm also working on starting on a YouTube channel and no i will not be updating genshin content it's about gacha tiktoks.

anyways bye bye