chapter 3

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!" I shouted at the person in front of me. He smirked and chuckled.

"Lisaaaa, is this a way to talk with your boyfriend?" Jungkook said and walked inside my house. His eyes darkened with a killing aura visible on his eyes. Why is he angry? Then I saw him looking at me from head to toe. Then his eyes looked at Taehyung Oppa with a murderous look. And How dare he come inside my house without me permission?!?

"How dare you come inside my house without my permission?!?" I shouted at him. I am still angry on him. He never apologize to me in front of my face! He had sex with me without my permission. He is a abuser but still I love him. I can't control my heart.

"Hyung, I didn't know that you will be here. Wearing my clothes with buttons open." He said in a cold voice and glared at Taehyung. He just ignored my question! I looked at Taehyung Oppa he isn't also looking at me and glaring at Jungkook. What the fuck! Do I even exist or not?

"Are you Jealous over me because of your Ex girlfriend. Who you raped because of jealousy. And I am not trying to steal her. But protect her from you." Taehyung Oppa said and glared him back. I have never seen this side of him of before. Are they fighting over me? Can someone give me popcorn? I am enjoying the drama. No, Lisa this is wrong you should stop them. I took a deep breath and tried to break the fight.

"Jungkoo-"

"Not now Lisa." He said clenched his hands. I signed

"Taehyun--"

"Not now Lisa." He also ignored me and smirked at Jungkook. I felt like crying. Everyone is ignoring me. Then I fake cried loud enough to them hear. They looked at me with worried eyes.

"Why are you crying??" They both said on the same time. Taehyung Oppa was going to comfort me but Jungkook was fast. The minute he saw Oppa is going to hug me. He hugged me tightly with full of love. My eyes widened seeing him hug me like this. His hands wrapped around my waist and burried his hands on my chest. He bite my chest. It hurts very much. Why is he doing this? Taehyung Oppa cleared his throat but Jungkook rolled his eyes and  was going to suck my chest. I slapped his arm softly and push off him. I can see Jungkook glaring at him for ruining our moment. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oppa, let's go and eat breakfast but first I will go and talk with Jungkook for a minute."I said and waited for his response he smiled and nodded as yes. Then he went to the kitchen. I looked at Oppa to leave as leave. I grabbed Jungkook wrist and pulled him to my bedroom. He smirked as he followed me. I locked the door of my room and looked at him. He back hugged me. I can't stop myself. I didn't stop him. I still love him very much.

"You smell good." He whispered huskily in my ear. I felt my legs weak in his embrace.

"W-why are y-you here?" I tried my best not to stutter.

"I really love you very much. That day I was very much Jealous I don't want to share you with someone." He said and smelled my neck.

"Why did you left me that day after sex?" I whispered. I am feeling very much weak in strong arms.

"I was gone to bring some ingredients for breakfast and gift for you. I wanted to say you sorry. But when I came back you are not there. So, I tried to contact you. But you blocked me." He said in a low tone but loud enough to hear me. I felt sad and angry at the same time. Because I knew he is lying. But he bited my neck and sucked it. I moaned and held a fist full of hair of him. He made me sit on the table and kissed me hungrily like hungry beast. My hands automatically wrapped around his neck. He squeezed my breast.

"Ahhhhhh Jungkook just like that ahhhhhh!" I moaned as he bited my nipple. He came between my legs and unbottoned his shirt buttons. Look at those 8 packs abs. I bited my lips. I am also worried that is he using me. But we have sorted out the matter. Now we are again a couple. I am having a uneasy feeling.