Shinya Hiiragi x reader

'Y/N' means 'your name'
'h/l' means 'hair length'
'h/c' means 'hair colour'
🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍞🍌😉

You were at the JIDA HQ. Meaning that all of your comrades namely Guren, Goshi, Mito, Sayuri, Shigure were living with you. Today you were the first one to wake up. You got up ,stretched, yawned and left for the kitchen to get some breakfast.
Once you got to the kitchen you took one piece of bread, put it in the toaster and made some coffee for yourself.
'Oh wait! I haven't went to the bathroom yet! And to top that my mouth smells like Goshi's underwear, waaaaaiiiit how the heck do I know what his undies smell like?' "Oh well," you shrug.
⭐⭐️️⭐️TIMESKIP⭐️⭐️⭐️
"That's great, now that I went to the bathroom, when I go to the kitchen Mr.Toasty will be ready to eat!" You smiled. You trotted over to the kitchen and saw a horrendous sight. Mr. Toasty was nowhere to be found..........................
'Breath in breath out, Y/N,' you thought,'it's gonna be fine.' Ohohoho you were mad. Very mad. Like Hulk smash mad. "I'm going to kill whoever eat my toast!" You shouted. And with that you stomped your way to the dining room to find the person who was guilty.
️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️TIMESKIP⭐️⭐️⭐️
Standing outside the dining room you caught a glimpse of your toast and rushed inside. You poked the person's shoulder, put your hands on your hip, your eyes closed. "Excuse me, but I believe that is my toast you have!" You said in a stern voice. "Oh hawwo, Y/N!" The voice said. You opened one of your eyes and saw that Major Shinya Hiiragi was in front of you. "Shinya! You ate my toast!" You said while clutching you're heart." Well it's not my fault you left it there," he replied,"besides some of it is still left, we can share it." "Share it? SHARE IT? HOW THE HELL CAN WE SHA-" you were cut off when Shinya gently pressed his lips onto your's. Your eyes were wide open, you were having trouble believing that it was happening. You even tried pushing him off but he won't budge. Then all of a sudden your body started acting on it's own, and you kissed him back. You felt him smirk and then you felt something on your bottom lip and opened your mouth to give him access. You felt something being pushed into your mouth, soft, chewy and somehow sweet. You simply swallowed the small piece of toast and started kissing Shinya with all your might. His tongue massaged yours, swirled around your mouth not leaving one single place untouched. You put your arms around his neck and he his around your waist. Just then you had to break the kiss because of the lack of oxygen, a string of saliva connected still connected the two of you until Shinya wiped it off. "Well it tasted even better than I thought it would and we shared it," he said while smiling, "say, if you can make something taste so good............... I wonder what you taste like."