Demon Slayer oc

Name: Kamui Abiko 

Name meanings: (first name) the one who represents the majesty of God  (last name) peaceful 

Age: 20

Gender: Female, she/her

Sexuality: pansexual 

Crush(es): Giyuu, Mitsuri, Rengoku 

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Rank: Kinoe/kinoto

Weapons: sword

Breathing style: Zodiac (Chinese) breathing

Appearance: 

Personality: smart, understanding, Cooperative, Considerate, loyal, stubborn, curious

Backstory: Kamui comes from a rich family, so she was taught everything that she needed to know. Unlike, most rich people spend most of her time with the locals and helping do odd jobs around the village. She met her master at the age of 10 and she secretly training to hunt demons, because she wanted to save who she could. Years pasts, since then she became real beauty, although her mother made her cover her right eye, because it was unsightly. That's when her mother and father decided to arrange marriage to older rich male. The male abused her and she gotten a scar on her neck and thigh from him already. She run away at the dead of night and she left all of her jewelry behind with the exception to the hairpin that her grandparents gave her that she kept hidden until now. The necklace from her master and the sword of course, because she knew that demons will be out at night. She was escaped before the wedding could happen. She started hunt demons, just like her master taught her to do. 

          She killed about 50 random demons and lower two lower moon demons that most her before. Until she met a brute of man called himself the Wind pillar told her about the Demon slayer corps and exam. She was 16 years old now, and she went to the exam. She finishes the exam. To her surprise, her crow, Kai sent to her to the Demon Slayer Headquarters. She found there that she was too strong to be a lower ranking and she became a Kinoe. Also, she found out the very kind women that she saved her a while back was the master's wife. 

Others:

~The Master's wife is the one who bought her hoari 

~ Kamui ended up beating the person that designed her demon slayer uniform the first time around.

~ Kamui claimed Muichiro as her little brother, when she met him because he got lost in the woods during a mission. She visits him whenever she can. 

~ Kamui became good friends with Obanai, the snake pillar and she was sure how that happened.

~Also, she claimed Senjuro as her little brother. She has yet to meet his older brother, Kyojuro. 

~She squared off against Senjuro's father. Because she found out the way that he was Senjuro. Let just say they both ended up on the Butterfly Estate