Bungo Stray Dogs oc

Name: Chiaki Kunikida

Nicknames: Chi, Cheshire, Crazy Cat 

Age: 24 

Gender: Female 

Sexuality: Straight 

Looks: 

this is her outfit but it matches the color of her tail 

Personality: Her personality is a lot like the Cheshire Cat. But she is more caring 

Likes: pranks, stars, interesting things, cuddling, scaring her friends, helping her older brother, sweets, martial arts, her throwing knives, painting, and drawing 

Dislikes: The fact that Doppo will not her join the agency, hospitals, being alone, the dark, sour things, people that can't take a joke 

Ability user 

Ability: "I am not all there." She can teleport and make her body parts disappeared and reappear and good hear and smell. She attack from any direction. She has to be careful, because she could in get lost in the realm that is in between her reality and other. Also, she needs to be careful, because she could damage her body, by not making them appear in the right place. 

Love Interest: Dazai, Kenji, Chuya, Edgar 

Family:

Doppo Kunikida (her adoptive younger brother)

Backstory: Chiaki doesn't remember most of her childhood. Doppo's parents found her and her cover bruises and number tattoo. She was wearing a thin scrub outfit and shaking, because it was winter. They adopted her into the family. It took her a while to come out of her shell. So, naturally, Doppo was overprotective of her. Years have passed and she is now happy and weird adult. She has most of the degrees that are needed to become a crime scene Detective. But she got bored of it. She really wants to join her brother's agency. But Doppo won't let her. 

Trivia: 

~ Chiaki is 6'0 

~She has staring problem 

~She tends to play pranks on people when she is bored. 

~She meet Dazai at the park, because he was trying to get attack by Canadian Geese. They became friends. 

~She and Kenji are cuddle buddies. But no one knows how these two met 

~She hasn't met Doppo's other coworkers 

~She dyed Doppo's hair pink because she was mad at him.