Aftermath

As the Child left , the command deck was suddenly silent , it was easy to tell the shock everybody was feeling , a jedi , not just a Jedi , but the man responsible for bringing the Empire down had just left after finshing a battalion of vicious Darktroopers. After cutting through them like butter , he had left with the child , leaving them momentary paralyzed after what they had just witnessed.

But as dust settled , it had become clear to the Mandalorians present what kind of situation they were in , yes Moff Gideon is captured , but with that came the disaster of how and who had defeated him.

As Bo-Katan looked into the Mandalorian with the unpainted armor , she noticed that he didn't have his helmet on. He had an olive skin which she mused was unexpected considering his beliefs would not have allowed for much of sun exposure.

Silently and without looking to his face , she handed him his helmet , which caused him to somehow wake of whatever was going on through his mind. He took it from her quietly and said,
'Thank you ,
I dont care about the blade , just take it and we can go our separate ways'

At least this time Gideon wasn't conscious to mock her , she thought and then replied,
'Let's not go through this now , we need to clear out of this sector , we have attracted enough attention as it is'

He looked at her , now in his usual helmeted face , nodded and then went to leave.

She called him back,
'Hey,
Can you tell us what's your name at least ?'

He froze while walking then turned to her,
'It's Din Djarin'

--

As Din and Fennec left , Bo turned to her fellow Mandalorians to discuss what happened , before getting interrupted by the rebel dropper ,
'Mando is a good man , don't even think about betraying him for that blade.'

Bo turned to her,
'Is that a threat dropper ?'

Cara replied,
'Not at all ,
But I have been to battle with the man , hell I even fought him once , whatever plans you have for your people , he will helpful , he's loyal and resourceful.
My advice , don't make an enemy of him yet.'

Bo thought about what she heard. It's true , the lengths he walked and the risk he took just for the child were nothing short of admirable , yet the issue remained.
So she replied,
'We will talk about this amongst ourselves , but thank you.'