~{-Kili x Y/n Fanfic-}~

You had always admired Kili, the brave and handsome dwarf prince who was part of Thorin's company. You had met him when he and his companions came to your village, looking for shelter and supplies. You had offered them your hospitality, and soon you and Kili became friends. You felt a connection with him, something deeper than friendship, but you never dared to confess your feelings. You were afraid he would reject you, or worse, laugh at you. But fate had other plans for you. One night, as you were preparing dinner for your guests, you heard a loud noise outside. You ran to the window and saw a group of orcs attacking the village. You grabbed a knife and ran outside, hoping to find Kili and the others. You saw them fighting bravely, but they were outnumbered. You joined the battle, trying to help as much as you could. You spotted Kili in the crowd, surrounded by enemies. He was wounded and bleeding, but he still fought with courage. You felt a surge of adrenaline and ran towards him, slashing at the orcs with your knife. You reached his side and helped him fend off the attackers. He looked at you with gratitude and admiration in his eyes. "Y/N, you're amazing!" he exclaimed. "Kili, I'm so glad you're alive!" you said. He smiled and pulled you into a hug. You felt his warm breath on your ear and his strong arms around you. You hugged him back, feeling his heartbeat against yours. "I have something to tell you," he whispered. "What is it?" you asked. "I love you, Y/N. I've loved you since the first time I saw you. You're the most beautiful and brave person I've ever met. Will you be mine?" You gasped and looked into his eyes. They were filled with sincerity and passion. You felt a wave of emotion wash over you. "I love you too, Kili. I've always loved you. Yes, I'll be yours. He smiled and kissed you softly. You kissed him back, feeling his lips move against yours. You felt a spark ignite in your chest, a fire that burned brighter than any orc's torch. You and Kili were in love, and nothing could stop you.