Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Pansy was curled up against Minerva's side on the new tartan love seat, studying. Or trying to study, which was quite difficult with Minerva's scent distracting her, not to mention Minerva's long fingers playing with her hair and tickling gently up and down her forearm. "Hmm," she hummed.

Minerva took that as a prompt to distract her some more, because she moved her hand from Pansy's arm to her leg, pretending to smooth the wool of her school skirt over her knee, while in truth pushing it up higher and higher little by little.

"I'm going to fail this class, and it'll be your fault," Pansy complained, but she was smiling.

"Nonsense. You're far too bright," Minerva said. "Why, I'm quite sure I could tie you to my bed for hours each day and you'd still manage to pass."

Pansy stared at her, breathing hard. "Oh, sweet Merlin."

Giggling, Minerva let her tickling fingers slide under the trim of Pansy's skirt. She ran them up over her knee, creating static between the wool of her skirt and the silk of her stockings in the process. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

With a nod, Pansy covered the roaming hand through the fabric, moving it upwards impatiently. "You're all talk though," she complained. "You've yet to tie me to anything."

"Maybe I've not found anything silky enough to be worthy of touching your skin," Minerva suggested.

"Excuses," Pansy murmured, leaning in to kiss the corner of Minerva's mouth. "You've got your hand on a silk stocking, Minnie. I'm sure that'll do nicely."

Minerva captured Pansy's lips, and they shared a long, heated kiss, until she finally panted, "You want me to tie you up with your stockings?"

"God, yes please!" Pansy gasped.

There was a knock on the door, and both of them cursed in a very unladylike manner.

"Unless your name is either Tom Riddle or Harry Potter," Minerva called out. "Kindly go away and come back in an hour."

"Three," Pansy whispered, smirking.

"Three!" Minerva repeated more loudly, wide-eyed.

"It's one of them. The names, I mean," came a hesitant and familiar voice from the other side of the door.

"Such eloquence." Pansy chuckled. "Has to be Harry." She straightened up next to Minerva and smoothed down her obscenely high-riding skirt.

"Come in!" Minerva called, tucking her own clothes back into place.

Harry peered sheepishly around the door. "Sorry, bad time?"

"You could say that," said Pansy.

He blushed. "Um... I can come back later."

"Come in, you oaf," Pansy said affectionately.

Minerva waved him over to sit in the nearest armchair. "What's the matter, Harry?"

"Nothing, really." Harry couldn't quite suppress a foolish smile.

"Oh oh." Pansy snickered. "Someone's had a wild night on top of a turret."

Harry's eyes widened while Minerva cackled gleefully. "What? No! Merlin, nothing like that." He cleared his throat. "He... kissed me." The way he said it - his voice awed and husky - left no doubt that the experience hadn't been an unpleasant one.

Minerva let out a little yelp of delight, then quickly schooled her beaming features into a semblance of normality. "That's lovely though, isn't it?" She looked confused when Harry and Pansy exchanged an odd glance.