SPIRAL ILLUSION

Yn and taehyung joined hoseok and Jeon...
Yn : what's the matter...?.. hoseok : I stolen the documents and photos from jimin's room..

hoseok gave the documents to yn

hoseok gave the documents to yn... *Hoseok getting a call from jimin * jimin in call : hyung did you took my documents I keep on my table... Hoseok: yes... I am having it... Jimin : I need it immediately, why you took it with you.. hoseok : ok ok I will return it... *Hoseok ended the call* hoseok : he asked this yn what to do...
Taehyung : if you want this then take a photo copy... Jeon : yeah that's correct.. yn : hoseok please take photo copy and evening if you have time can I come to your home... Hoseok : yeah sure... Taehyung : then evening come with me yn... Jeon : hey why do you want to come to our home? What are these files ? How you know hoseok hyung?... Yn : it's none of your business... *Jeon getting irritated by yn's words and moving from the place *

Yn : sorry guys making him angry is not my point but i Don't really like him... Hoseok : ok it's getting late... I will see you both at home...

*Hoseok went to his office and took the photo copies of the documents and photos*

Taehyung and yn are on the way to his home...

Taehyung : I thought you will be a innocent girl who will have books on her hand 24/7

Yn : hm... I will have book with me 27/7 but not about studies..... sir You asked me that you saw me some where right... Taehyung : yes... Yn : do you remember once we both meet on my school .. you asked me to call a small kid from 2nd grade right... taehyung : yeahhhh you got it... Yn : on that day we meet twice... Why did you came there?.. taehyung: it's some thing personal... Yn : ok... Sorry... Taehyung : we came...

*yn and taehyung went to hoseok's room*
Hoseok : here is the photo copy... Yn: wow... I finally saw the dead bodies... I am so excited to join this case.... *Taehyung made a awkward smile* taehyung : are you being this much happy to see this dead bodies... Wow real side of yn is different... *Yn made a laugh* yn : ok hoseok take the photos of number 1310... Hoseok : here ! The numbers are being so clear.... I think he did that with knife edge... Yn : no it's being a clean and neat cut... It's should be done with surgical blade... Hoseok : hm... May be... Yn : what is the 1310 denotes ? Here is a book I collected from my college library... It said to be that " A serial killer makes marks on the victim to denote that he made this"... So in our case it's number "1310" and the word "krap".... Taehyung sir please help us to find what is that word giving any meaning in any other language... Taehyung : yeah sure... Yn : I will read the documents fully and if I get some thing new I will say you hoseok... You search about the number.... Hoseok : ok...

*Everybody started giving full effort to find something related to this case*

Yn : sir,hoseok both see this... The places were the girls being kidnapped are being near to a school or school along with college... hoseok : yn take a map and mark the places where the college's were located let's see is it having any Patten.... Yn : ok.... Taehyung : krap giving some meaning in Thai... The way of saying "Hello" or "Thankyou" in Thai!.... yn : hm.... Hoseok : I don't this will be the words meaning... Yn : now we can't decide it's it the real meaning or not.....
Here is the map!

*The map marked with the points on the College's where girls were kidnapped it makes a spiral Patten *....

Hoseok : did you noticed that, "the first victim's college is the beginning point of the Patten and ended here so next point it should move is the end and the centre

Hoseok : did you noticed that, "the first victim's college is the beginning point of the Patten and ended here so next point it should move is the end and the centre.... It's your college yn... *All of them were frighted *.... It's his 13th time... Yn : so next time is the last time... Hoseok : I also thought the same.... Taehyung : he did that 12 times one victim per month so it's been A year.... Yn : He must have a good ending.... *Smirk*...

*Jimin entries the room*.... Jimin : I thought it would be you small kid.... Yn : i am not a small kid.... Hoseok : yn found many information come and see jimin.... Jimin : wow! The spiral shape... I found that already... Stop wasting your time girl...... Yn : why you not allowing me to do this?.... Jimin : cause I don't want anyone's help!.... *Suddenly a notification pop's in everyone's mobile*

News : A girl from korean National College has been kidnapped.....

Yn : a girl from my collage has been kidnapped.... But as per his time schedule he has three weeks time.... Hoseok : come on guys let's go there..... Jimin : he is making a trap...