HIM?

Yn : jimin move! *Jimin moved*... Yn : what are you doing.... Jimin : I just tested you... Yn : w-what test ?... Jimin : you are always ready to attack boys... So I just tested are you attaching me or not... So... Something... Yn : northing... If you refused to move... Then you would be in pain... Jimin : hm... So you can... Yn : yes... Stop this nonsense...

*Jimin and yn going in car*

Jimin : yn can we have lunch somewhere

Yn : go to your home... Jimin : what ?...
Yn : I want to meet hoseok... Jimin : why...
Yn : I thought he would make a call... But he not even sent me a message... Jimin : ok... Eat lunch with us... Yn : ok... Fine...

*Jimin and yn came to his home*

Jimin opens the door... Jimin : hyung...!
Hoseok : Yes jiminah..... *Hoseok came out of his room while scrolling his phone*

*Hoseok saw yn and jimin standing together *

Jimin : sit here yn... *Yn sat on the couch and saw hoseok..* yn : Hi hoseok.... *Hoseok did not replied... He just staring at yn...* Jimin : is lunch ready ?... Hoseok : yeah... Jimin to yn : come let's eat... *All started eating*... Hoseok : is your date went nice my bro... Yn : oh come on ! It's not a date... Jimin : we just went to work on case... Hoseok : oh.. why ? But you said it's a date yn... Yn : I was just kidding!... *Jimin yn kept taking*.... *Yn mom called her to come home*... * Yn went to her home after eating luch in jimin's car*...

*Next day afternoon*....

Yn and jimin came to meet Mi-sun to find that kid...

Mi-sun : hello guys... Yn : it's not late right... Mi-sun : no... Now the school bell will be rang...
Jimin : how you are going to find that one kid here... Yn : we already found that kid but he was at class... So we asked his class teacher to take him here to meet us... Jimin : but how did they allowed you to do this... Yn : I said mr.jimin told to do that... Jimin : WHAT ?... you used my name... Yn : Don't get shook... It's going to make your job easier... Mi-sun : YN ! he is coming...

*That little kid coming with his teacher*...

His teacher : good evening sir... *Yn going a side eye to jimin* jimin : good evening...
Teacher : he is Su-Bin the student you wanted to meet... Yn to Su-Bin : hi Su-Bin... Su-Bin : hi *he said with little fear*... *Jimin kneel down to him* jimin : don't get fear... Just help us I will buy you anything you want...