★ . #THE-SIGN

"Soot, I already told you that I'm not letting you into Las Nevadas." Alex spat, vemon and annoyance lacing his words. He couldn't help but feel slightly bad about how he treated Wilbur, but he wasn't going to let Las Nevadas have the same fate as L'manburg.

"Aww, c'mon Quackittyyy. We used to be so close. What happened to us?" Quackitys rival questioned as he shuffled to the side a little, his hands behind his back and a wide grin on his face.

"You know exactly what I'm about to say. So there's no point in me wasting my breath on you."  Alex exclaimed, rolling his eyes after. He crossed his arms over his chest as he closely watched the taller. Wilbur knows for a fact that he's not allowed in Las Nevadas, yet he insists that he should be allowed access.

"I know, I know. Don't get your panties in a twist now." Wilbur teased with a light chuckle. He was mainly here just to piss the duck hybrid off. It's not like he had much to do now days anyways. Yeah, he has the burger van, but he really doesn't pay much mind to it. Plus, he's been thinking of giving it to Ranboo lately. But that wouldn't work; Ranboo is a ghost.

"I- Excuse me?!"
Quackity was taken back by the statement the older man had made. "What the fuck do you mean by that?!" He asked with a slight raise in his tone of voice. Wilbur merely giggled at how annoyed Quackity was at a few words.
"What?! WHAT?!" Alex proceeded to continue to raise his voice. He wanted an answer.

"Calm down you anger issued fuck." Wilbur started, "I'm just saying, I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. So, you better get used to me~" Wilbur finished speaking with a grin on his face and his hands now in his pockets.

"Fuck me. You're so fucking annoying sometime." Quackity said as he shifted his weight to his left leg, glaring at Wilbur as he did.

"Oh? Fuck you? That's quite a request." Wilbur smirked, taking his hands from his pockets and to his knees as he bent to the Mexicans' height. Quackitys eyes widened before he made a gagging sound, covering his mouth and turning away from the brunette.

"NOT LIKE THAT YOU LANKY ASS BITCH." Alex shouted in disgust. He didn't know how else to respond.

"PFF- HAHAA-" Wilbur began to laugh at the reaction he got out of Alex.

"GOD, YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH." Alex continued, slightly giggling as he looked back at the taller, moving his hand and smiling with a small shake of his head.

"AAHHAHAHAHA!" The brunette continued to laugh at how Quack had reacted to what he had said.

"SHHH- SHUT UP YOU.. YOU ASSHOLE." Quackity yelled with a slight pause as he had to think of what he was about to say. Wilbur stopped laughing as hard. His laughter turned to a soft chuckle as he stood up straight.

"Why don't you shut me up yourself?" Wilbur once again teased, his head tilting to one side as he slipped his hands back into his pockets.

"You're so desperate to get a taste of me. Are you not?" Alex teased back, a small smile appearing on his face. Wilbur took a moment to process what was just said to him, his mouth open as if he was about to say something.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" Quackity asked the revived man, his eyes keeping contact with his as he spoke. Wilbur still couldn't seem to spit out an answer, he mainly kept staring blankly at Alex, trying to figure out how to reply. The shorter continued to smile at the taller as he tried to find the words to reply with.

"Come on~ You could reply to everything else I've said. Don't go all gay panic on me now, soot." Quackity snickered, a small pouting expression appearing on his face.

"I'm not desperate to get a taste of you. I don't even want to think of you like that." Wilbur finally replied, a small hit of red effecting his facial features.

"Oh? So you're just ignoring what we did back in Manburg? Behind Schlatts back? You're going to pretent like we didn't have an affair?" Quackity swiftly spoke, pulling Wilbur down by his trench coat as he did.
Wilburs eyes widened before he could properly react. his blush grew even deeper as the shorter continued speak. Since Wils revival he hasn't had the best memory. So he's slowly gaining it again and he had completely forgotten about the whole affair him and Q had behind Schlatts back at the elections in Manburg.

"Right. I forgot about that. If I'm honest, you're still as hot as you were back in Manburg. I'd love to have another 'private session' as you called it." Wilbur tilted his head as he spoke watching Quackitys face expressions change as he contined to speak.

"In you're fucking dreams! Go fuck another salmon. Not me." Quackity sighed, pulling Wilbur closer to him before pushing him away with quite some force. The revived man hit the sand with a thud and a small groan. Alex stood over him, giggling at Wilbur before kicking him and starting to walk away.

"AH-! YOU LITTLE ASSHOLE! I HOPE YOU TRIP AND FALL DOWN SOME STAIRS!" Wilbur yelped as he held his side in slight pain, watching Q as he walked from where they were arguing back in to his nation. Wilbur laid on the sand for a few more minutes before he finally decided to get up, he brushed all the sand off his clothes once he was stood. The man flipped off and poked his tongue at Quackitys country. Just as he turned to leave he saw Purpled and got an idea. Wilbur grabbed out his communicator to check if Tommy was online; he wasn't. Wils plain was a fail, no surprise there. Since the brunette had failed he actually decided to leave this time.

[☆] 1008 words - took 5 days [★]
[☆] Feel free to request things for me to write ^^ [★]
[☆] Thanks for reading! I hope you can enjoy my future fics [★]
[☆] Sign off |:👾:| ~ Ender ~ |:👾:|[★]