★ . #SPACE-NEEDLE

!!DISCLAIMER!!
• Use of cigarettes
• Gay people
• Kissing scene
• Sexual stuff

Little side note:
This part is currently under work so it isn't finished yet. If you ever come back to the story and this is gone, that means it is finished. So, stay around for that
(This is literally taking so long to finish. Help.)

It was a cold night and Quackity was at the top of the Space Needle. His legs dangled over the edge of the railing as he sat there, staring blankly into the inky blue color that painted the sky. There didn't seem to be many stars at the time which is mainly what he was there for; star gazing/watching?..yeah... Considering the number of stars the duck hybrid could see, it didn't seem like he was going to get that beautiful sight he wanted. Quackity sighed and grabbed out a cigarette and lighter; placing the cigarette in between his lips (Wilbur fr be wishing that was him) and then lighting it. Just as Q tucked his lighter back into his pocket, he heard slight shuffling coming from behind him. He quickly kicked his legs over the rail and jumped onto the balcony floor only to see a familiar-looking brunette.

"Soot." Quackity almost immediately frowned at him, crossing his arms over his chest just after he had taken a drag of his cigarette.

"Quackity! Mi amor! How are you this fine evening?" Wilbur smiled widely. It didn't make him look kind. If Q was honest, it probably made him look even more insane than he already looks.

"Wha- What did you just call me?!" Quackitys eyes widened as he took a slight step back, glaring at Wilbur.

"Mi amor? Can I not call you that?" Wilbur questioned, tilting his head to his left ever so slightly.

"You realise that 'mi amor' means 'my love' in English?" Quackity asked, stepping closer to Wilbur and then taking another drag from his cigarette.

Wilbur merely nodded in response, he isn't as stupid as he looks.. surprisingly.
Quackity rolled his eyes and threw his lit cigarette towards the other man.
Wil stumbled back as the cigarette just missed his trench coat.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Wilbur frowned, flipping Q off.

"You're just annoying," Quackity replied, glaring at the taller.

"I am not! You just can handle me!"

"I'm surprised anyone can handle you."

"Fuck you."

"Oh, my God! stop saying you want to fuck me!" Quackity scolded as he dramatically threw his arms out.

"I- QUACKITY?! I DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU!" Wilbur exclaimed a complete lie. He'd kill for a taste of Q.

"Mhm, mhm. Are you sure of that? You are always saying 'fuck you' to me. It's pretty gay if I'm completely honest." The shorter man giggled, staring up at the other with a mischievous grin.

"For your information, I'm a bisexual. I like pussy and dicks so- Yeah. Fuck y- wait no. I hate you." Wilbur crossed his arms and looked away from Quackity.

"HAH- YOU ALMOST SAID IT AGAIN! You're so desperate to get some of me it's funny!" Q teased, his grin staying the same as he spoke.

"So what if I am?! You aren't going to let me taste you so I'm stuck being desperate!" Wilbur blurted out, catching himself after the truth was out. His eyes widened and a small hint of red dusted his cheeks as he heard the shorter man start to laugh.

"You're so stupid sometimes. And just for that, I'm leaving you a desperate mess for me." Quackity snickered, a smug look painting his face.

"You're the exact reason I want to drink poison sometimes." Wilbur groaned, his face still tinted a little red as he looked back at the ravenette.