Love? I Don't Know~

"Another day, another mission..." Jinx murmured under her breath.

Flash ran back to the headquarters to get a drink. Upon taking his short break, he sprinted back to the area where Jinx stood. "The usual mission, isn't it?" he exclaimed aloud as he slurped his drink.

Jinx slightly glared at Flash. He noticed her glare and looked away. 'Shoot, I made her mad! I made my crush mad! Smooth, Flash, Smooth.' He thought, annoyed.

"Sorry." he mumbled softly.

Jinx, not hearing what he said clearly, asked him to repeat what he said with a small grunt.

Flash blushed and turned away, saying that he didn't say anything.

~Timeskip~

Jinx sat on her bed, thinking about Flash. 'Ugh! Why am I thinking of that...that...KID?!' She screamed in her mind. She couldn't help but blush whenever she saw him smile. His smile was so charming, she could watch him with it all day.

Flash, on the other hand, was in the same position as her. 'She's so mysterious... I like it.' He stared at the ceiling as if her face was plastered on it. He wanted to hold onto her so badly, he could just kiss her the next time he sees her walk pass him again.

~Next Day~

Jinx was walking around with her friend, M'gann. "So... anyone you're interested in? I have one person~"

Jinx looked away to a nearby window. "N-no." She stuttered. She couldn't tell her about Flash. Heck she doesn't even know if she likes him that way.

"C'mon tell me~! I'll tell you mine! It's Superboy~" She sighs dreamily.

"I don't know... I have mixed feelings about him..." She muttered.

"Who is it~!" She pushed Jinx.

"It's... Kid Flash..." Jinx murmured softly.

M'gann squealed and a plan quickly formed in her mind~

~End of Part 1~

Ciffhanger HAHAHAHA-

oh never mind.