Love? I'm Not Sure~

~A Week Later~

"Hey! Where are you taking me, M'gann?!" Jinx shouted as she was dragged somewhere unknown.

"You'll see~!" M'gann squealed.

The blindfold was soon taken off. A gasp was heard from Jinx as her eyes landed on the scene before her.

The sky held a pink and orange glow with a gazebo. In the gazebo, there was a table with white cloth draped over it. Two chairs placed on either side of the table. On one of the chairs, sat a guy with flaming red-orange hair.

Kid Flash.

Jinx face held a pinkish tint on it. She stared at the sight with slightly glazed eyes. It was beautiful.

M'gann gave Jinx a slight push towards the gazebo. Jinx then slowly walked towards it. She sat on a chair awkwardly and stared at her lap. 

"Um.. here!" Flash awkwardly handed a rose to Jinx with a small smile graced on his flawless face.

M'gann and Starfire walked to the table and placed two plates of delicious food.

"Dinner is served~!" Star and M'gann exclaimed at the same time before giggling like maniacs.

Both of them happily skipped away from the awkward couple.

"So..." "Ahem." The said couple said awkwardly and looked away at the same time.

"Look... I, uh, I wanted to say this to you for a long time now so... I..." Flash stuttered.

"Spit it out already!" Jinx yelled, blushing furiously.

"ILIKEYOU!" Flash screamed.

Jinx stared at him wide-eyed and softened the moment they widened. She leaned across from the table and captured his lips in hers.

"I'm not sure... but I think I like you too..." Jinx murmured bashfully.

~END~

I hope you like it~