todays the day motherfucker || 8

I hate writing this description shit....

——————/-//———-

"hey guys when we get out are we still gonna be friends?" Griffin said as robin was teaching him how to fight.

"of course, let's just hope we get out of here." Vance says and he SMILED.

"But guys, I'll be the bait ok if something goes wrong, I'll distract y'all run, get help. Please?" Vance added on.

"Nothings gonna happen, but I guess.. sure. Just please don't die." Bruce said.

The door slowly creeped open, Vance covered the hole, everything was ready.

The grabber stood there with a axe..?
"Well I'm tired of some of you. So I'm taking y'all one by one . Ya ready?" He said, he was laughing at the site of the boys. So sickening.

Vance stood up and went towards the grabber facing him , he kicked him in his balls then punched him in his stomach running over to the hole. The grabber ran and fell in, robin ran over and was doing his punching technique, griffin grabbed a bottle and slammed it on to his head. Bruce grabbed the phone passed it finney who passed it to billy to choke him. They thought everything was good. So before getting out they took a few minutes to rest until , Vance walked over to the body , he was about to grab the axe till the grabber scratched him and lots of blood came out. It was like he was stabbed. Before Vance would be come week he took the axe and stabbed him. The boys rushed over to Vance trying to get him to hold on . They rushed out of the basement Bruce was carrying Vance.

"Vance were almost there hold on!!" Bruce yelled as they weee running down. Robin called the ambulance and police.

"Hey Bruce.. I -" he stopped and was taking breaths. "I love you." He said.

Bruce sobbed they made it to the hospital and all of them were immediately rushed into a room.

They had a big room together. Everything was fine until they got to Vance. He had passed out a hour ago, they realized he wasn't breathing and immediately doctors rushed in.

Few hours later Vance was breathing he just hadn't woken yet, the doctors wouldn't tell the boys anything which gotten them mad.

1 week later.

It's been a week and Vance hasn't woken the boys had been released and the grabber was pronounced as dead. They are back at school and hang out all the time and after they go see Vance.

It was a normal school day and this was the last period. All the boys were in this class, but they decided to skip and go see Vance.

When they got there they went to the front desk.

"Can we go to room 706 ?" they asked. She nodded. When they got up there they saw Vance but he was awake!

"UR AWAKE!!" Yelled robin he was in tears,  lol happy tears. Finney stood there he was so happy and stunned. Bruce and griffin ran to Vance hugging him. Glad to have there friend back. Well Bruce wants more then a friend...