💕💕

Seoul University,
Time: 10:00 am.
Day: Monday.

The university campus was filled with the young students, walking towards their classes they all were in their own world. Doing chit chats with their friends as they went to their classes.

The university was famous in the whole Seoul city, for its best education and good teachers. The university was filled with different class people. Rich, poor all were allowed here.

The bell rang making the students who were roaming around to rush as it was their class time. The class was filled with people, murmurs broke out as a handsome male with blonde hairs entered inside, waving at his friends he got settled on his regular seat, he took out his books.

He was searching for something in his bag when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked up to see the beautiful girl standing in front of him with a shy smile.

"Yes?" He spoke in his deep voice the girls cheeks turned pink.

"Can I sit here?" She asked pointing at the empty seat next to the blue hair male.

"Sorry, but you can't." He spoke and diverted his eyes away from the girl who frowned.

"Why?" She asked in her too high pinched voice, pouting and blinking her eyes trying to look cute but other didn't find her cute instead he found her cringy.

"Please leave before i lose my patience." He spoke in a stern voice, the girl stomped her feet and walked to her friends.

The boy Kim Taehyung was done with these type of girls they want to be friends with him because one he was famous, he was known as the charming boy of the university and second they want to be laid by him which is the reason he hate these people

He just sighed as he looked around and saw some girls winking at him curling their hair strand with their finger. He just rolled his eyes and laid his head on the desk, too done to even look at any one.

The class went silent as their professor walked in. He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, tae sat straight to pay attention to their literature professor jung Hoseok .

 He cleared his throat to get everyone's attention, tae sat straight to pay attention to their literature professor jung Hoseok