Ten(outfit)

"Derek" Thalia giggled as he kissed her neck
"Thalia" he mocked

They had spent the night having fun but now they really had to get up or they would be late.
"Derek seriously we have to get up." Thalia said finally getting out of his grip
"Fine." He grumbled and let her go

She got up fast so he wouldn't hug her again as they had to leave in thirty minutes. She grabbed a fresh pair of scrubs and changed before doing her hair and putting on one of her favorite pairs of socks, that had cows on them, and putting on blue shoes to match.

Derek slugged into the bathroom and Thalia smirked at his appearance, his hair was messed up and his underwear was the only clothing he had on. If they weren't late she would definitely recommend going back to bed.

Thalia decided to leave him to his business and go down stairs.

----------Time Skip---------

They made it to the hospital with a few seconds to spare and split up. Thalia went to find Bailey after putting her bag away.

Once finding her and the rest of the group she quickly joined and heard
"Fools on Bikes Killing themselves, natural selection is what it is." Bailey saying

"So what's up with the Nazi? Is she off her meds?" Alex asked causing Thalia to slap the back of his head
"You never heard of the race?" George asked him

They walked passed Chief Webber and Bailey said "Chief, 'Dead Baby' bike race started twenty minutes ago.' Casing Webber to yell
"All right, people! Dead baby bike race day!"

The group kept moving until the elevator, once they got to their floor George started explaining the bike race which Thalia tuned out already knowing what it was.

Thalia knows what is was as she had lived in Seattle for four years and the Chief talked about it a lot. She tuned back in when Bailey announced the rules and George was sent up to the OR.

Once they got into the large room Izzie and Christina started fighting over one patient while Alex and her both look at a guy who had something sticking out of him. They both faced each other not say a word before they both started running to get to him first. Thalia made it first as Alex was blocked by a gurney.

She turned and stuck her tongue out at him before looking back to the guy who was looking at her amused and sheepishly smiled at him.

"Sorry." She muttered before she began to pull out the pieces of medal before wrapping it in gauze, "we're going to have to do a few test to make sure it hasn't ruptured your Peritoneum." She said as she paged The people responsible for X-ray and CT scanning
"How longs that going to take?" He asked
"An hour at the most." She replied
"I have a race to finish." He complained

"I'll give you a hundred bucks to let me do the tests. You get your tequila and I get to know you won't end up clasping because you've bled internally." She offered
"Deal" he quickly said

"Right. We'll do an X-ray and ct scan." She said "lay down so I can wheel you there."

She gently pushes him down by his should, after a few seconds of him just sitting there staring at her.

——————————————————

I know this page is slightly short but I wanted to give you guys something to read and I'm sorry it has taken me so long but I think I am done with this story.

You guys can use it and finish it just give me credit. I'm sorry but this story has just not been fun for me for a while and I might choose to continue it later on but for now I think I'm done with it.