the confession

thomas was sitting near starks pond, looking into the water until he heard a familiar voice. he looked at one of the many paths leading there and saw craig holding tweeks hand, his heart sank at the sight. he looked back at the water, trying his best to ignore the two approaching him. "oh thomas, hello." "GAH! H-HELLO THOMAS!" they sat next to him, still holding hands. "SHIT- oh hello craig! and.. BITCH i mean tweek! im so sorry!" thomas looked sad, upset at himself and at tweek for 'confessing' to craig before he could. "WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A BITCH!?!" "honey, calm down, its just one if his tics. he cant control it dea..." he listened to craig trying his best to calm tweek down, zoning out to his voice. before long, tweek ran off, leaving craig there with thomas.

craig sighed, "im sorry about tweek. he just doesnt ever listen to me when i tell him that you arent purposefully calling him names." craig looked down at the water, removing his hat to shake snow off it. "i-its- FUCK- its alright, im used to confusion." thomas admired craigs features, his raven black hair, his beautiful green eyes, his soft, kissable lips, everything about him was perfect in thomas's eyes, oh how he just wanted to tackle craig and pepper his face in kisses. "are you okay? youre staring." craig looked at thomas, confused at the random staring. "SHIT- y-yea im fine! i just zoned out!" thomas quickly looked away, he felt his face get warmer, he knew he looked like a blushing mess right now. craig could feel himself blush slight at how cute thomas looked when embarrassed- wait what is he thinking?! hes 'dating' tweek! he cant just run off with thomas, can he?

after about five minutes of silence, thomas finally spoke, "can i- PUSSY- tell you something?" "yea, you can." craig looked back at thomas, a million thoughts about him hiding behind his blank stare. thomas nervously looked back at the pond before speaking again, "w-well its just that- SHITBALLS- i've had these... feelings for you, for a while now- SHIT. i never knew how to tell y-you so i kept them to myself but now im too late, i-im sorry you- DAMNIT- had to find out like this." craig looked at thomas's sad face, feeling somewhat bad for him. "thomas, tweek and i arent dating. its an act that we put up for the town, well its an act for me, i dont know about him. and, i feel the same for you. im not good with conversations, thats why i never told you."

"w-wait, what?" thomas looked at craig, confused, confused on everything. on his 'relationship' with tweek, their friendship, everything that involved them together. "yea, i was scared to tell you because of tweek. i didnt want to ruin my friendship with him by 'cheating' on him." craig looked away, embarrassed to be telling anyone this. "C-COCK- craig," thomas paused for a moment before continuing, "i feel like- SHIT- well, shit for asking this but do you want to actually be together? with nobody but us and well, tweek, knowing?" craig looked at him, the slightest hint of excitement in his eyes. "yes, i do."

...

tweek looked at the two like theyre insane. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'SECRETLY DATE.' YOU KNOW THE ENTIRE TOWN RELIES ON US CRAIG?!! YOURE INSANE, YOU TWO CANT DO THIS!! YOU'LL GET CAUGHT!" he started to freak out as per usual and of course, craig was trying his best to calm tweek down while thomas was having a tic attack, his cursing didnt help the situation at all. "S-SEE??! EVEN THOMAS THINKS ITS INSANE, HES SCREAMING CURSE WORDS!!" "tweek, youre freaking him out and causing him to have a tic attack. this was his idea, not mine," craig looked back at thomas, feeling somewhat bad for him. "WELL HIS IDEA WAS VERY STUPID!! WE CAN FAKE ANOTHER BREAKUP IF YOU WANT TO DATE HIM!! GAH!! YOURE BOTH JUST, CHILDISH!!" "tweek, neither of us wanted to even fake date, why are you calling me childish now for wanting to fake another breakup." he was starting to get a bit angry, all the yelling was making him overwhelmed as well. "tweek, please quiet down a bit, youre causing a scene." "OH NOW IM THE DRAMATIC ONE!??!" "tweek please, all the noise is overwhelming me." "YOU CANT DATE! YOU JUST CANT!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT YOU COULD!? YOU.." craig covered his ears, trying to calm himself down and prevent a panic attack. thomas noticed this and proceeded to actually curse tweek out before calming him, "h-hey its- FUCK- its alright, im here." he hugged craig tight, trying to soothe him by rubbing his back softly. tweek noticed how caring and kind thomas was, something he apparently wasnt. "hey, cr-craig look at- BALLS- look at me, its going to be okay," thomas looked craig in the eyes, a soft and comforting look on his face, "lets talk more about this tomorrow, its obviously- VAGINA- stressing us all out." tweek and craig both nodded, all of them going there separate ways.

an: if you read this, thank you! im sure you probably saw this link in a server and decided to click it, if so, thanks for liking "craig tuckers" fanfics even though im not craig. if not, thank you anyways, for i really appreciate readers and its rare to see people like thomas x craig --again, not his father thomas-- since creek is so popular. if you do see this and enjoy scott x clyde and thomas x craig then i have a server for you! we talk a lot about both, AND we accept everyone!!! im looking forward to meeting you all! especially any hell park enjoyers that dont support the creator,  theres three people here that enjoy it, one who hasnt read it has a craig pfp from it but theyre nice too!! im sure you'll be happy here !!  https://discord.gg/XrK69rxv