the freak up.

quick an; THANK YOU RABIES FOR THE CHAPTER TITLE IDEA!!

tweek walked up to the tuckers front door, hesitantly ringing the doorbell. "oh hello tweek! craig your boyfriend is here!" it was laura, craigs mother, that answered the door. "hes in his room, you can just walk on in there," "THANK YOU MRS!!" tweek quickly bolted past her and ran into craigs room.

tweek slammed the door open, "WE NEED TO TALK." "about?" craig looked away from stripe, eyes focusing on tweek. "i thought about what happened yesterday and thought that maybe we should fake another breakup," he looked at stripe, "but we're still sharing stripe!!" "works for me, will we still be friends?" craig went back to playing with stripe, "have any ideas on how to do this?" "W-WELL I THOUGHT THAT MAYBE WE SHOULD JUST PRETEND TO BREAK IT OFF NORMAL, BESIDE THE SCHOOL WOULD BE A GOOD PLACE!!" tweek sat next to craig to play with stripe as well. "yea that sounds good, at least this time there isnt going to be a michael to ruin a normal 'breakup.'"

...

the two walked to the side of the building after school ended, "CRAIG I-I'D LIKE TO BREAK UP." they felt eyes staring at them, they hoped this would work. "oh, i see. we'll still be friends though, right?" "Y-YEA OF COURSE!!" they both gave each-other a quick hug before going to their houses.

another authors note, sorry for such a short chapter, i didnt have much of an idea on what to write for this since im not all that good at writing tweeks character.