Lost In Love (Harry Styles Fanfic)

Hey Readers! Just wanna say thanks for choosing to read this! Please follow/fan me! Also you can follow me on twitter, Liams4lilBros , it is my 1D twitter , you should follow me, and if you tell me you follow me from here, be all like "yoyo whats up? I followed your twitter, follow back?" and I would be all like "sure!" So yeah anyway, hope you like this, PLEASE leave comments of what you think of this story.. It is my first EVER story.. Enjoy! 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Kelsey P.O.V

I was sitting at home, watching tv.. Nothing out of ordinary, I got home from school about 15 minutes ago. I am so tired, I wanna go to sleep. But I have to get my little brother from the end of the street after he gets off the bus. Ryan's bus always comes at different times. It makes me mad, not to mention that it is freezing outside, but that is New York weather for you.. But I don't live in New York City, I live right outside.. In the suburb area.. We had to move down here two years ago, thanks to my mom getting a job. I had to leave all my friends, Sam, Nicole and Beck. It annoys me, but once I graduate from high school this year, I was planning on moving out to the city for school.. Right now, I have an A in every class. But in photography I have a A+, which I am very proud of. It also is making me accepted into even more colleges for photography degree. 

By the time my eye-lids became extremly heavy, my alarm rang, telling me to get Ryan from his bus.  Again the bus was late, but I just listened to music and sang like an idiot to One Direction's 'Truly, Madly, Deeply'. One of their most under-rated songs, but my favorite song at the moment. I would call myself a directioner. Not hardcore where I stay up on tumblr blogging about them all day, or read fanfics about them. I would but I hardly have time. I would definatly love to read stories where' I am in a relationship with Harry Styles'.. But I have school and work and taking care of my brother.. All  that and I still have to make time for a social life. I haven't really gotten out much since we lived here.   I can't complain though I guess.. At least we got away form my dad. As soon as my deep emotional thoughts about what my dad did, Ryan's bus pulled up. Thankfully too! I don't really like to think about it. 

Ryan got off the bus, and waved to his new friends. Glad to see someone can make friends easily. I  smiled to the driver and started walking back with Ryan. "How was your day?" I asked.. He answered with "It was awesome!! We learned about air pressure in science today." I stopped. "Wait what grade are you in again?" Ryan simply said "3RD! DUH!!" He is already learning about air pressure... These days.. 

When we walked in the door I asked if Ryan wanted a snack, he said he just wanted an apple.. I gave him one and told him to get working on his homework. We have a nice relationship and a nice schedule.. Since our mother is hardly ever here, we have gotten pretty close.. I can't remember the last time she has been here to cook us diner or read Ryan a story.. She is missing half of his life, like she did to me.. Only I didn't have anyone, at least Ryan has me..

I told Ryan if he needed any help to ask me.. But he is way to smart to ever need it, I always just offer.. I turn on the televison and sit on the couch, One Direction is on.. Surprise, surprise... They are in an interview.. The interviewer is asking how they are liking their tour so far.. They all answered with excitement.. Saying "its brilliant" and "love bein on tour".. I would love to have that british accent.. But I am from New York, so not gonna happen. I finish watching the interview and when it is over I turn the tv off, to tired for anything else I lay on the couch.. I start to feel really sleepy, my eye-lids drift. I slip into a nice sleep.

----

When I am forced to wake up by Ryan telling me he finished all his homework, I look at the clock and see a good 20 minutes has passed. I ask Ryan what he would like to do and he said he was getting hungry.. Then my mother called..

I say "hello?"

"Hey hun, I just wanted to remind you that Ryan's suit is at the dry cleaners, don't forget to pick it up so he can wear it tonight.."

I totally forgot, we were supposed to go into the city for my mothers diner, she had a business diner where she 'had' to bring her family.. My mother Maria is a workaholic..

"You didn't forget did you?"

"No of course not! I was gonna go get his suit now, what time did we need to be ready by?"

"6pm SHARP! I will be there to pick you up then.."

"ok."

"Well I have to go, see you at 6!"

"Ok mom by-" the line went dead..

Well a nice diner in the city, at a highly over priced resturant, with famous people and extremely rich people dining in a huge room, where the food is about the price of an arm and a leg, for a plate of 'fancy' mac&cheese.. I can't wait.. 

"RYAN!!" I yell upstairs, because he snuck away when I answered the phone.. "WE GOTTA PICK UP YOUR SUIT FOR THE DINER TONIGHT!"

He came running down the stairs and we went out the door and walked down the street to the dry-cleaners.. We got the suit and walked home fastly..

I had an hour to get ready, I knew exactly what I was gonna where, the only probleme was, I didn't really want to go suck up to all of my mothers co-workers and bosses and people she manages.. But if she gets payed that much.. Then I don't mind...

As we walked into the door, I went upstairs told Ryan to put on his suit, do his hair and brush his teeth.. I went into my room sat at the vanity and started my make-up.

I put black eye-liner on the top of my eye-lid, making short wings.. Then I added black eye-shadow.. And finally added mascara and my eyes were done.. Luckily I had nice skin, so all I need to do was add a little blush, and light pink lipsgloss to my lips.. I was done with that.. Then I got to my closet and pulled out my black tight dress then went above my knee.. I put on my black heels, and left my wavy brown hair down.. I was ready.. Well I looked ready..

My mom pulled up beeped the horn and my and Ryan got into the car.. I had no idea this night would change my life so much..

_______________________________________________________________________________

PICTURES of Kelsey's outfit to the side :)

Hey! What did you all think? Please leave some coments below.. I will continue this story when I know people are reading! 

Love you for reading! Come talk to me!! 

ALSO if you would like to make a trailer for this book.. Tell me! I will give you credit, love you FOREVER, and dedicate some chapters to you.. 

" Dont buy the dress.. I just liked it, and its the link to see it.. Well inless you can afford that dress.. :P"