Chapter 9: "They are just TOYS"

"Well today we will make a change, we will see a scene which will happen in the future" Woozerd said

Oh Interesting so I'll be able to see if my plans have been completed correctly, it'll be fun to watch.

"The future?" Said Ike

"Yes, now stay still and quiet so we can start to see the memory"

("Fufufu this will be amazing") Sakayanagi thought.

The day of the long-awaited midterm came around, and I was pretty sure the class would do well for both study groups and the old tests. But obviously sudo won't be able to pass.

"That?!" Sudo said screaming

"Kukuku the dog is furious"

Honestly, I wouldn't mind sudo leaving, but I need it.

Sudo took a breath back.

("He'll think that humans are tools, just like me?) Ayanokouji thought.

I'm also very excited after this exam, Manabu will give me 5 million more points, something that will help me later hehehe...

"So Manabu gave you another 5 Million" Nagumo said

"Seriously, is it a leech or what?" Tachibana said

("He asked me if he threatened me with something soon or I gave it to him to make a deal, if I think about it, it's probably option 2 since I will surely realize that he is the one to beat Nagumo") Manabu thought.

I can guess how I got that 5 Million, and I like where this is going.

"He laughs a lot..." Kanzaki said.

Many nodded to what Kanzaki said.

Hey, in my case that's a natural reaction.

Sensei entered the class as usual and distributed the papers at 8. There were 5 topics of 100 points each, for a total of 500 points. I already decided to get 100 in all subjects, since as I said I don't care.

("So he really did manipulate his scores perfectly") Katsuragi thought.

"Fufufu as expected of Akiro"

"I'm becoming more and more interested in you Akiro-kun"

I hope my future self has nothing to do with her.

[Author-Sama: haha ​​it's funny, because you lost your virginity to her 😬]

Quickly, I went through the papers, and many of the questions were from the old test papers that Ayanokōji got. I could hear many sighs of relief, and the exam began...

"So Ayanokouji helped the class next..." Shinohara said

"Man that's great" Sudo said

Many boys from class D gathered and talked around Ayanokouji.

Man I'm the hated one and Ayanokōji is gaining more popularity now... Who's the lead right now?

[Time skip]

The exam was already over.

"Man, that was so easy! I feel like I could get a 101!" Ike said that the exam was over.

"Ha, that's what you want to believe" Shinohara said.

Ike didn't answer, he knew his comment wasn't the best.

"Yeah, but it's all thanks to kushida-chan. Almost all the questions were from that old test." Yamauchi chimed in to show the cute side of him.

"Wait wasn't Ayanokouji?" Shinohara asked