Chapter 10: "Multiple personalities"

【A little thing before we start. Although Akiro shouldn't know about the last 3 volumes. Well, he will know, I mean I will update it every time there is a new volume. So they know】

"Now we will look at another scene, this one will be from the past" said Woozerd

"Yeah!!!" Ishizaki burst into happiness.

"Your happiness really disgusts me" said Ibuki looking at the green haired boy.

Because? What did God do to you? Right now my past is the only thing that would make me look worse than I already do.

Well, it's not like I can do anything to stop it, but it's nice that at least I've changed classes...

I looked around and looked at Ayanokouji who was looking at me, well, I don't blame him, I guess he must be curious about my past.

Akiro (11 years old)

Oh shit... Seriously that moment? I hope it's not what I think it is, because if not I'm going to kill that damn author again.

[Hey, what did we say by not breaking the fourth wall?] STombra said to the distance.

"Wow, we've gone 5 years into the past," Shibata said.

("I wonder what they will show us this time, the memories of the past from before were interesting") Katsuragi thought.

("It seems that his past is really his weak point, I hope he shows us some weakness. Because I really have to see reason, Akiro may be better than me, but... If I can find some way to defeat him even if it means playing dirty ...I will, by any method") He thought, glancing furtively at Akiro

Class D just stared angrily at the screen, apparently they still resent me.

I was in front of my opponent and right now only the voices of the spectators could be heard in my head

"Let's see the monster, win by KO again~"Hahahaha it's like he's not human~"he's really human~"man he's not. Who can break a skull with boxing gloves? He's clearly a monster~"

And as I feared it... The day after this I had to use the desire skill to completely control my feelings.

"Wait, wait, did you really literally crack the skull?" Miyamoto said out loud

Well... I may have done it and I didn't even know about it... But I think they are just rumors... I think?

"No, that nickname was given, because every time he hit the opponent's head he KO'd him, it was not given because he did it. I think..." Said Ishizaki, my big fan. Secret?

"Hey, hey. Did you really say, I think?" Shibata said.

"As if he's not human?" Kanzaki muttered to himself upon hearing my thoughts.

Shut up , Shut up, please, I'm a human, Shut up , Shut up , I'm just like you, leave me alone.

"Wow Rey, you seem really affected"

"Akiro..." Ichinose said sad for his friend.

Akiro's former group of friends looked at the screen with complicated faces.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the fight begins" said the announcer.

I approached the opponent and was about to deliver a blow.

Those voices were heard again.

"I have heard rumors where he ruined the careers of 23 professional boxers, just because he felt like it~"Well, I have never seen him repent. Is he crazy?~"