My perfect family-Red Queen

Okay guys...first part is here!

Request from Rubytuofc

This chapter is Iracebeth/Red Queen~Reader

Hope y'all like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n Darling? Could you come here for a second?" You hear your wife shout.

With the little baby in your arms you walk through the hallway into your bedroom.

"Oh there you are. Hello my little princess."
She takes the baby from you and holds her daughter up in the air.
"Where's my little girl?" She asks playfully.
"There is my little girl" she squeals and kisses your daughter nose.

You smile at the sight.
Seeing your wife so happy after years, no decades of only darkness, she finally found the light of her life. You and your two children.

"Where's Clement?" You cuddle up to her.
"Oh he's playing in the garden. Can you believe that he's already turning 6 next week?"

"No. It feels like yesterday we got him" your wife nods and wraps an arm around you, kissing your head in the process.
"I love you"
"I love you too honey...why did you call me here?"

"Oh yes uh Mirana will visit us today." She puts Amalia down into the cradle.

"Uh okay. For what and how long?"
"Well we need to discuss formalities and all, you know and she uh- she asked me if she could stay like a week until it's Clement's birthday....I told her she could."

You sit up looking at your wife.
"And are you happy with your decision."
Iracebeth shrugs.
"Somehow yes. I haven't seen her in so long but still...what she did hurt me."

"Come here" you pull the redhead in your arms and hug her tightly.
"It's gonna be alright hm? She's really sorry."
"I know that. And I'm too. You know we're good again."
"Mhm I know and I'm so glad to see you happy."
She giggles.
"With you, I'm as happy as I've never been." You stare into each other's eyes for a moment before slowly leaning in for a passionate, love filled kiss.
You grab her waist tight while her hands wrap around your neck.
Once you pull away you smile.

"Let's go find our prince hm?"
You nod and walk outside, taking your daughter with you.
"I want to hold her" you smile and carefully give Amalia into her arms before wrapping your arm around her waist and walking outside.

Arriving in the gardens you start looking for your son.
"Clement? Clement honey are you here?"

You look around the big tree when suddenly.

"BOOOO!"
You flinch but then giggle.
"God Honey you scared me."
The little boy laughs at you.
"Oh you just wait-" you exclaim running towards him.
Once he realises what's going on, he quickly runs away but you were a little faster.

In one swift motion you grab him and throw him over your shoulder.
"Hey now that is not fair!"
"Isn't it?" You tickle his tummy and he squeals, trying to get out of your grip.
"Okay Mama I'm sorry I'm sorry!" You let him down and kiss his cheeks.
Iracebeth watches you with a loving look in her eyes. Then she looks down at the baby in her arms what causes her to smile even more.
"Did you see that Mummy? I scared Mama!" Clement states proudly.
"Yes Darling I saw. Come here we have a surprise for you."

You and Iracebeth sat down on the bench next to each other with Amalia still in her arms and Clement now on your lap.
"What is it?"
"Auntie Mirana is visiting is today."

"Yes!" He nearly jumps down from your lap. "That's cool, then I can show her my swing?"
"Yes you can." You smile at him.
"Nice! Can I go play again?" You both nod.
"Love you Mama, love you Mummy, love you sister" he kisses your both cheeks and the baby's head before running off again to his swing.

You smile but when you looked at your wife you saw tears running down her cheeks.
"What's wrong baby?" She shakes her head.
"Nothing. I'm just so so happy to have you. My family. My perfect family. I love you. I love you oh so very much."

"I love you too. You're my everything." You lean into her side, her head on yours.
A gentle kiss was planted to your forehead before you watch your son....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's a little short and not the best but I still hope you liked it
Rubytuofc

Stay safe my Dears

Love you all<3