04

┏━ °⌜ 欲求 ⌟° ━┓

"I bet that tonight will end with you and me going to my place."

She was stunned by his words but only that she smirked They were both sitting side by side. She leaned closer to him, "Oh? So eager? Are you really down bad?", brushed his lower lips with her thumb.

Oliver closed his eyes as he felt Y/N trace her thumb across his lips. It was clear that she was flirting heavily with him at this point. A sly smile spread across his face when he realized how much she was playing with him and teasing him. After a moment, he opened his eyes again and brought his attention back to Y/N and the flirtation they had going on, and in the process, his eyes looked down at her lips.

"Down bad?" Oliver asked while laughing a little, his voice getting a little bit softer. "I think that's more you than me, Y/N.."

She smirked, "Why did you think that, Aiku?" She leaned even more that their faces only inches away and teasingly brush her lips over his lips."Aren't you the one who interested in me?" She have a major cocky grin on her face as she stared back to his eyes. "Hm?"

He raised an eyebrow, clearly teasing her. Oliver smirked when Y/N teased and teased, but he had to admit that he enjoyed the challenge. In response, he leaned in closer, his lips just a breath away from meeting hers. He then kissed her cheek, laughing as he pulled back with that cheeky smile of his. He sipped on his drink before turned to her.

"I am interested in you, Y/N..."

Oliver said in response to her, his voice getting a little softer as he spoke. His eyes looked into hers in an enticing way.

"I'm very, very interested in you."

She smirked in victory before whispered "See? You're so down bad, Aiku" She touched his thigh, teasing him.

He laughed "You won this round," Oliver whispered, enjoying her teasing as she touched his thigh. He liked that she was bold and straightforward, and it only made him more interested in her.

"Just wait till we're at my place, Y/N."

She chuckled, "What? You're gonna eat me?"

"Now, who's down bad for who?" He smirked. "But yeah, Can't wait. I'm gonna eat you out dry."

Oliver whispered back, his voice getting a bit more husky. "I won't let you run away once I tied you on my bed, Y/N..." He said confidently, his voice back to normal as he smirked back at her, as if to double down on what he just said.

She smirked before crossed her legs. Her emerald dress was hugging tight around her body. He saw her upper thigh exposed a bit making him grunt.

Her hand teasingly going up closer to his crotch. She whispered again, "Oh yeah, then you're gonna fuck me hard?"

Oliver closed his eyes, enjoying her breath fainting on his cheek. "Yeah, I'm going fuck you real hard," Oliver said softly, biting his lip a bit as he looked down at her lips. He slowly wrapped the back of her neck and pulled her closer.

Oliver then leaned in and gave her a deeper kiss, this time with a bit more passion behind it. She have her hand on his nape as he groaned.

Their lips molded perfectly that Oliver almost couldn't stop. Her soft lips on his almost like they were made for each other.

When he pulled away, he was breathing heavier. "Fuck, I can't wait to devour you." He whispered again, before looked straight into her eyes. Telling her how much he want her so bad.

Her eyes told him the same thing. Oliver almost lost control. He almost want to take her right here on the table and fuck the shit out of her, show how good he can make her feel.

"Tell me, Y/N. Tell me to take you. Tell me the deal is on." He caressed her soft cheek. He still looking at her lips cause he don't want to risk himself. He don't want to look into her eyes either he might go rampage right here, right now.

"The deal is on, Aiku. Take me-"

Before she could finish, he already stood up and grabbed her. Y/N yelped as he suddenly lifted her on his shoulder.

"Shit! Aiku, My ass!" She slapped his back.

Y/N's dress was pretty short. But Oliver only slapped her ass making her gasped. "I'm not gonna let people see your ass."

She blushed in embarrassment as she looked around, people watching him carrying her like a sack of potatoes on his shoulder.

They walked out from the restaurant as he made his way to his car. He threw her at the back seat. He supposed to take her to his place but he can't wait anymore. He crawled inside and closed the door.

Y/N watched him sitting on between her legs while her cheeks still burned in embarrassment from the previous. She watched him eyeing her hungrily.

The sight of her blushing face with her dress lifted up until her inner thighs that he saw her red panties really turn him on.

Fuck

Yup, she's right. I'm down bad.

┗━ °⌜ 欲求 ⌟° ━┛

┗━              °⌜ 欲求 ⌟°               ━┛