Chapter 1

Jun Wu "Junlie" POV 

"Bai Wuxian," Jun Wu, Junlie, White-clothed clamity. Those names were what I was called by people in the past. "Yes?" I said and my master picked me up. "Congrats on teaching your daughter how to walk". He said and I smiled under my mask "Thank you, she's come a great way, I'm sure her fathers will be pleased" 

"Im sure they will be" 

He took my mask off and I hid it, I didn't like my face since I looked like a woman. "Sir, I have to go see Erwin" He had put me down and looked away from me, I turned into my female form and walked towards the gate to enter the mortal world. I sneaked into my house and saw my daughter; Sapphire, she was playing with one of her fathers, Erwin. 

"There you go, good job Sapphire" Erwin said 

She smiled and I saw her dancing "Well it seems as if someone had learned something new" 

"Yes mama. Papa had taught me how to play a game" 

"Thats wonderful, papa what time is it?" I said 

Erwin looked at the clock, "Its time for bed" Sapphire walked over to her room upstairs without our help and climbed into bed. "Night mama, night dada" She said as we kissed her goodnight and went to bed. "Junlie the commander misses you" I looked at him and sighed. "I miss being there with you guys, fighting, and the training" I saw that Erwin smiled and hugged me.

"We all want you back Junlie especially Levi, he misses cleaning with you"

"As do I" I said and we both fell asleep.

Hey guys so this is a story about Jun Wu, Jun Wu is known as Junlie and other names up above. I hope you all can like this book that Im about to share. Ive decided how I want my AU to start off now since Ive been introduced to more Anime's and yes even Naruto .