- { 𝐂𝐡. 𝟏 -> 𝐀 𝐧 𝐀 𝐰 𝐤 𝐰 𝐚 𝐫 𝐝 𝐒 𝐭 𝐚 𝐫 𝐭 .. } -

Author's Note :

I would like to quickly state that Kiyo's sh177y sister complex will still there (because it's during DRv3, obviously). However, he won't be overly, overly obsessed.

( Kork may be sometimes OOC so excuse me lol )

(( [Reader] will be 5'7'' so.. don't fight me. ))

Hope you enjoy! <3

[] ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ []

'' 2nd Person  : . :  Y/N's P0V. ''

You felt a loud, irritating ring within your ears, but also a painful headache within your head. When you sat up, you found yourself in a small hall with two or three entrances. As you slowly stood up, you observed the area quickly. Where were you? The only things you can remember for the most part is that you are (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate (I/T). It wasn't anything you bragged about, of course.

'' Excuse me, but are you alright? '' you turned your head to face someone. They were surprisingly slender, yet very tall. Despite the fact the voice sounded like a male's, their hair was long like a girl's, and the length of Rapunzel's, mind you. Their hair was a dark turquoise. They wore a navy green suit, pants and a hat. Their hat had a gold symbol on the hat, aswell as a rose-red band around it. They wore a silver necklace around their neck and a red armband. Their boots were black and more like army boots than anything else. Shaking of your head to snap yourself out of admiring the tall person to respond.

'' I'm okay, thanks, '' you replied, '' Where am I? '' 

'' I'm not quite sure. I simply woke up here just like you, '' they said. You sighed in annoyance, knowing you wouldn't be able escape this place until you have others to help. You weren't an escapee expert (even if you were an Ultimate Spy, or something like that), and there was no way you were leaving here.

'' May I ask, what is your name? '' the other person asked you. As you looked up, you quickly noticed the person's golden eyes, with ✮ fabulous ✮ eyeliner.

You bowed your head slightly before answering the person, '' My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm the Ultimate (I/T). How about you? ''

The person let out a low, soft laugh, their mask on their face creasing to form a supposed smile, '' The name is Korekiyo Shinguji. People call me the Ultimate Anthropologist. It is a pleasure to meet a human like you. ''

You spent a bit of time talking to Korekiyo, figuring out that he was a male afterall. He explained his love for Anthropology and what happened in his home life. AKA 'Sister'. He explained how sickly Sister was, and how he missed her incredulously. You felt some kind of pity for him, considering how hard it must be to deal with the loss of a relative. Suddenly, two people entered the room. One was a blonde-haired, pink school-girl uniform named Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist. The other was a blue-haired emo boy called Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective. You and Korekiyo introduced yourselves and talked to the duo for a couple of minutes. Eventually, they left the hall, entering the outside, which was simply a huge glass dome covering the entire building and some other architecture.

'' Well, that's extremely disappointing, '' you heard Korekiyo mumble to himself. You chuckled.

'' I understand that, Korekiyo, ''  the Anthropologist looked at you as you spoke, '' .. What's with that look? ''

Korekiyo stared at you with a cold expression, '' I insist you call me Kiyo. I've told you that a plentiful amount of times. Why can't you get that into your head, (Y/N)? ''

Ouch. That hurt, '' Jeez, sorry, Kiyo.. didn't know you'd be so harsh about it. '' You both looked at each other with a rude look, before you turned your head, '' I'll be making my way somewhere else, now. Goodbye, Kiyo. Enjoy your time alone. ''

With that, you left the entrance hall to find new people around the location. You found many others, such as Tsumugi Shirogane, Kirumi Tojo, and eventually entered the so-called 'Dining Hall' to find two others -- Tenko Chabashira and Himiko Yumeno. If you are a man, I apologise for having to deal with Tenko. If not, then well done! You didn't get harassed for  not being a gender you couldn't control.

As you exited the 'dining hall', you heard a sudden bell noise.

{ DING DONG, BING BONG! }

As a bell went off, you were told to go to the Gym, which confused you, considering you and whoever else existed here probably had no clue about where the Gym is. Letting out a deep groan, you made your way to the Gym. Luckily enough, you were one of the first people there and simply waited for the rest of the people to join. They all either had paranoid faces or an uncomfortable look. As you look around more, you noticed Kiyo looking at nothing except the floor...

-~ [] - ... - [] ~-

Hello, there!

I'm getting this out as soon as possible. :')

...

~ w0lfiexX