"Fuck... why a cult leader..."

No ones POV:

it was late at night as some mafia members were chilling at one of the most respected members besides their leaders estate. hajuki, or more known as akaza. his wife was in a different room avoiding the group, but knew of this mafia and granted permission for them to stay, she technically was their healer and was the one who could get info easily.. the more higher ranks of the mafia watched tv when suddenly something caught nakime's eye on the tv...

Tv reporter: "Yes indeed ____ there is a man that stole some very old items worth a fourtune. the mafia stole this 10-20 years ago! if i'm correct he has rainbow eyes! that is the only intell we have!...  if you see a man in this description contact ___________"

everyone's eyes widened including their leaders, they were all in shock and dissmay, akaza grunted then said sternly

akaza: "there is no way this dickhead snuck in. how the hell. we have so many loyal people knowing their head would be exploded and he fucking dared it." 

akaza said standing up and going to his wife to calm down.

Kokushibo: "..."
Nakime: "i shall find more info."

*A week or 2 later*
*kaigaku, kokushibo, gyokko, & hantengu decided to head out to scout for info. nakime discovered the name of the man. his name was douma, he was also a cult leader,kokushibo seemed pissed off by this, he had ties to 2 high schoolers that knew him. the only 2 whom were young enough & could go into the high school was nakime and kaigaku, kokushibo enrolled them*

Kokushibo: (mind) "FUCK... why a cult leader... eternal paradise cult... sounds stupid.

*kokushibo called nakime on her phone to give her more detail about the looks of the 2 high schoolers they were searching for, he needed to make sure it was clear they were needed alive and to make sure their cover was not blown. gyokko & hantengu were already looking for the cult but any info they got was not true, this cult seemed secretive. nakime and kaigaku's goal was to get whereabouts on where the cult was. this was a major mission. Nakime & kaigaku knew they had to do it right or they wouldnt recover all the stolen information and items. they also didnt want to enrage kokushibo more..

kokushibo: "ya'll know ya'll's job, you make friends with them, then you get info. if you cant then let me know."
*the 2 replied with yes sir, they hung up on the phone. akaza and koyuki posed as their parents. they got out of akaza's black truck and entered the school*

Nakime's POV:

kaigaku and I entered the school and got our schedule, me and him knew morse code because of being in the mafia. kaigaku enrolled in the basket ball team because the male knowing this "douma" was in it. my trouble was that the Ume girl was in cheerleading, i looked at kaigaku*

Nakime: "yuck. shes in cheerleading. im not doing that..."*kaigaku started laughing, i mean i wouldnt blame him. i could NEVER see myself in cheerleading ...ever. we made our way to basket ball tryouts and to my suprise they let me tryout. with ease me and kaigaku got in. we were trained for much more than basket ball. more so for killing and tourture. we then saw the male (gyutaro) and this ume girl. we both knew what we had to do.
we approached the 2 and we played dumb...

Nakime: "hello... we were wondering if yall could show us around, me and my brother are transfer students."

we smiled quietley, kaigaku gave an akward smile. the 2 seemed to stare us down before ume came up and gave me a preppy hug?... she seemed nice and energetic... i felt a smile creep on my face as she said "of course", we had the same classes for the most part except when she was cheerleading me and kaigaku were doing basket ball. ume seemed pretty popular around the school and with boys... i see she is that type of girl. once she parted ways with her brother and kaigaku, we went to our first class... i never really went to school, i was self taught or taught by kokushibo-san. so this overhwelming feeling of crowding work was new. but i will live, me and her sat next to eachother. at lunch me and her sat in the middle of the room, she seems really REALLY extroverted, mean while im really introverted, i unintentionally leaned on her, then her brother and kaigaku went and sat infront of us.

Kaigaku: "hey, hows yalls day so far?"
Ume: "oh its great! your sister is super nice and i would love to see her more!"

gyutaro gave me a stare down then nodded, he seemed like the problem of getting info, but ume seemed like someone to crack easily, i smiled a little leaning onto her, but it didnt feel like a fake smile. i think kaigaku noticed this to...

Kaigaku POV:

Nakime is acting different... and not faking it different. really different, kokushibo wont be happy with this... but once the day is over lets see if the 2 get picked up. 

whenever the day was over me and nakime walked out of the building and waited, nakime saw gyutaro and ume leave but couldnt see where, but then they saw akaza & koyuki in the truck they got in then spilled the tea. koyuki giggled to herself as akaza sighed at nakime's intel, they drove off.

Ume POV:

"That nakime girl was soo kawaii! but i've never really wanted real friends out of disguise? it feels so weird." i thought to myself as we walked to an alleyway then to the cult, i went to our room (they share a room), gyutaro said he would come later, i went and took off my lipstick, then laid down imagining a good friendship! wait.. ew? that's weird? i dont know-...!

Nobody POV:

???: "oh my?~ you think there is a spy?~ if its in your high school i doubt it~..

Gyutaro: i really think so father. i shall keep eyes out....

1008 words! 

until next time :)

i will TRY to upload everyday atleast once or twice!

ART NOT MINE (imagine koyuki, akaza/hajuki, and douma are NOT in the background)