damn you Sad or Horny pick one

ANOTHER SMUT CHAPTER
YOU WERE WARNED

Douma POV:

Damn it... she died and i couldnt even help... now what do i do with inosuke.. fuck. i saw gyutaro and inosuke hanging out so i will leave it at that for now.. And there is the door bell!~ put on a doll face and walk to it. I walked to the door answering it for kokushibo, he seemed quieter... probably from the "fun" the otherday. I looked at him with my usual grin, he sat on a couch as we discussed stuff. the kokushibo brought up something... weird?

kokushibo: "you seem upset."

Douma: "oh my kokushibo?~ such a sudden accusation?~"

Kokushibo: "im not a fucking idiot."

oh my?~ he found out? oh well. I started explaining about kotoha and her son. he seemed a little sympathetic and invited me to sit with him on the other side of the table. me being my glorious self, i changed the mood by sitting on kokushibo's lap. i told him in the most dramatic voice

Douma: "Im SOOO sad!~ make me feel better!~"

Kokushibo: "...be my guest."

SMUT TIME BELOW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

Kokushibo smirked then spoke in a flirty tone

Kokushibo: "fine... but you did this to yourself

kokushibo then suddenly picked douma up setting him on the bed in his room,

Kokushibo: "strip. now. i got myself worked up for you."

Kokushibo said smirking at douma, he seemed serious, but douma complied and stripped, kokushibo watched closely enjoying it. douma looked at kokushibo then got on his lap smirking also undoing kokushibo's clothing, then once the 2 were undressed kokushibo smirked and locked douma's hips in his hands bouncing him up and down on his dick earning moans from douma.

{{ATTENTION!!! I TOOK A BREAK FROM WATTPAD SO HERE IS THE NEXT PART 3 MONTHS LATER}}

 this soon became more rough. douma was also getting worked up, he felt kokushibo place one of his hands on doumas hardening cock causing douma to gasp of pleasure. douma start being louder. kokushibo smirked at his reaction and fastened the pace. kokushibo mumbled slightly*

Kokushibo: "im~ close..~"

douma nodded for a response hoping kokushibo caught on he was close too. but the thing both of them dreaded happened... a big bang on the door. the 2 stopped almost immediately  after a minute of silence douma yelled

Douma: "Im busy! I will.. attend later!"

Douma said  thinking it was a meeting for his cult. The 2 had hoped... no begged the unknown person to leave, they slid a note under the door then it seemed they left. douma and kokushibo didnt hesitate to continue.

In total they went for around 8 rounds, once kokushibo had dressed he grabbed the note and his eyes widened. douma got up (yeah im suprised 2) and limped over there, the 2 mumbled "oh fuck" at the same time.

The note read: 

Please quiet down... i'm trying to sleep...

_gyutaro