𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 ⸺ 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑡𝘩.

˚ *

˚ * .
⠀*   * ⋆   .
⠀⠀·    ⋆

THE TUNNELS SHOOK, followed by panicked shouts from the cantina. Ir'ana did not hesitate further. She lunged to the side, rolling out of her hideout. The battle droids did not even get a chance to turn around. In less than two seconds, they crumbled to the ground, both heads marked with a fuming hole.

"Let's go!" she ordered her pirates before rushing towards the cantina. All ten of her men charged out behind her with fierce battle cries. On the other side of the cantina, Ir'ana spotted Karnah's bright green skin as she led her own team out, fearlessly taking down battle droids in precise shots. Flashes of green and blue drew her attention to the left.

Ir'ana had heard tales about the infamous General Grievous, but had never actually seen him in person. "Monstrous" was the first adjective that came to mind. Immensely tall and mounted on clawed legs, his four arms swung lightsabers in a blur of colors, taking down pirates left and right with the outmost brutality. Ir'ana's stomach tightened, in an emotion dangerously close to fear. A shadow leaped over her, followed by the swooshing of a lightsaber.

Skywalker threw himself directly at Grievous, who pivoted at the last second. Their sabers locked. Ir'ana tore her gaze from them after hearing the chilling laugh of the general droid and rushed towards the prisoners, her blaster in her right hand and vibro-knife in her left, blasting or slicing any droid that stood in her way. As expected, Kar had already managed to undo his bonds and had recovered a blaster, busy freeing the others while keeping the battle droids at bay.

Ir'ana slid to the ground between a droid's legs, blasting it right in the head when it looked down at her in surprise. As she jumped back up, she met a pair of widened golden eyes.

"Ir'ana!"

She couldn't help but smile at Jizzi as she ran past her. Starting at the end of the line, Ir'ana swiftly cut the bonds of each bound pirate. "Go, go, to the tunnels!"

"Thanks, boss!"

Skær shot her an impatient glare as she rushed to his level.

"What took you so long?"

Ir'ana briefly considered cutting one of his hands along with the cuffs.

"Yea, I'm fine, Skær, so nice of you to ask."

She made a quick work of Jizzi's bonds before Kar caught up to them, his face eternally serious despite the ongoing chaos — although a touch of concern darkened his features as his gaze roamed over Ir'ana, most likely in search of injuries. "Did the Jedi—what happened?"

"Long story short, he's with us," Ir'ana cut him off, "and we— I have a plan."

She blasted a droid right behind Kar's shoulder — who did not even flinch. "Just get everyone to the tunnels."