𝐕𝐈

Our interviewer asked us a few more questions but soon enough it was time for us to leave to go to the hotel, expect we were in the same hotel as the boys.

As we exited the building we were talking about rooms and who would have the biggest one, then i got a phone call from the management team.

'Yes? What is it?'

'Kaia the rooms have been completely booked out and the boys management team have contacted me to ask if it would be possible for them to share rooms with the girls.'

'What?! Are you taking the piss?'

'Language, Kaia. But no i'm not, sort it out between you before you get to the hotel.'

'Oh ffs, so we're stuck with them for the whole time we are staying at that hotel?'

Before i could say anything else he hung up on me. 'What is it now Kaia?' i sighed and turned around to the rest of the girls. 'We don't get a break from these lot, we have to share rooms with them.'

'Oh you've got to be joking?' Mia said laughing, i have her a straight face 'Sadly not, but either way  it's just sharing rooms. We aren't sleeping with them.' I said walking away to the car.

As we all began to sit in our seats in the car tom came and sat next to me instead of one of the girls. I looked forward and noticed Sophia sat opposite me, Bill next to her. Mia and Luisa were sat on the other end next to each other, and Gustav and Georg were opposite them.

I watched as Bill put his arm around Sophia and fiddled with her chain in his hand as they started conversation. Then i felt Toms arm move onto my shoulder also, he picked up a strand of my hair in his hand and messed around with it.

I turned to face him and got a strong whiff of cigarettes and good cologne, i didn't expect him to smell so good. 'What is it?' He asked looking down at me. 'Nothing' I said before turning away and looking out the window again.

Not long after that i ended up falling asleep in the car, this ride felt like it was 7 hours long but eventually Tom shook me awake. 'Morning Princess' He said, his arm still wrapped around my shoulder.

I rubbed my eyes slightly and noticed everyone had already gotten out the car and i looked back at Tom, him still sat there smiling at me. 'Come on then let's get inside i'm tired' I said attempting to pull him off the seat. 'Whatever you say princess.'

I grabbed my things from the boot and waited for him to grab his too, then i started walking towards the entrance to the hotel with tom at my side. 'If you haven't figured it out yet we are sharing a room.' He said, i looked up at him and he smiled.

I didn't mind sharing a room with Tom, but i knew him well enough to know he'd probably try to make me one of his 'bitches' along the way. But who cares, as long as i don't let him.