OUTSIDE STARCOURT MALL

"You only ever talk about El Mike! You don't care about any of us anymore do you?!"

Will says on the edge of tears.

"C'mon Will, it's fine."
Max and Lucas say slowly.

"NO! it's not "fine" he's always with her!"

"What are you jealouse Byers?!" Mike says furious.

"GUYES! Stop it! Just let him go Will." Max says frustrated.

"Guys let's just go, okay?" Dustin finally says after not talking at all.

"Fine." Will says backing away from Mike.

"What are you afraid of me now?!" Mike yells.
By this point everyone besides their party and an old couple walking to their car are in the parking lot.

"What? I'm not scared of a Wheeler."
Will says coldly stopping in his tracks and walking closer to Mike.

"You think just because you have a girlfriend you can be a- a dushbag?"

"What did you just call me."

"A DUSHBAG, MIKE." Will says in a shaking voice. tears rolling down his face.

"GUYS STOP!" Max yells but not getting acknowledged once again.

"Just because you can't get a girlfriend doesn't mean you need to yell at me for having one!" Mike says before he could stop himself.

There was silence for a few seconds.

Will runs to Mike and slaps him hard.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN?!" Mike says on the ground.

"He deserved it honestly" Max whispers to Lucas and Dustin snickering.

Will bends over Mike's body on the ground and hits him again crying hard and then getting up, whiping his tears with his sleeve.

Mike gets up and backs up from where he layed and looks at Will with a cold stare.

"Whatever man, I'm leaving." He starts to walk away to get his bike when he hears Will say something behind him and stops dead in his tracks. Trying to figure out if he was hearing things.

"I LIKE YOU MICHAEL WHEELER."

Will screams before relizing what he had just said.

Will starts to panic and looks at Max, Dustin and Lucas. Dustin was smirking while Max and Lucas had their mouths opened, shocked.

Mike turns around slowly.

"You what-?" He says unsure.

At this point Will is looking at the ground, more tears coming from his eyes.

"I- uh.. Nevermind! Just leave and go makeout with your dumb girlfriend Michael!"

He says in an angry but shaky voice.

It's silent for a moment. All you could hear was the trees swaying slowly and Wills quiet sobs.

"I, I didn't know that Will.... I'm sorry."
Mike says quiet and slowly.

"Whatever, just leave." Will stammers.

Mike walks over to Will and stands infront of him. He lifts up Wills chin with his hand and sees the boys watering red eyes.

"I'm sorry."Mike says making eye contact with Will.

Will looks away, butterflies in his stomach that he tries to ignore and replace with anger.
Mike moves his hand from Wills face and hugs him. Will takes a second but he hugs back softly.
He can smell the colone Mike had on and he could smell Hoppers cabin smell from Mike recently being there a few hours ago.
The hug was long, at least a minute before Mike let go slowly.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Will. I'm really sorry."

"It's whatever Mike. Just go give El company, she's probably wondering where her precious Mikey is."
Will says, still a little upset by what Mike had said.

"She's never called me that" Mike says with a little chuckle.

"We're still here too dickheads!"
Max says but in a friendly voice while the rest of the party laughed at her comment.

"Are we all sunshine and rainbows over there? Cause I gotta get home, it's dark and weird out here." Max says walking to her bike.
"Yeah us too" Lucas and Dustin say following her.

"See you guys later!" Max says riding away with Dustin on one side of her and Lucas on the other on their bikes too.

"They just left us, how rude!" Mike says frustrated.

"It's fine, let's go" Will says walking away towards his bike.

Mike grabs his arm to stop him from walking any further away.

"So, are we cool? Byers?"

"Oh my god of course we ar-"

Mike cuts him of by pulling him closer and kissing him softly on the lips. The kiss was a few seconds long as the kiss got deeper. Mike pulled away and looked at Will.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Will! I didn't mean t-"

This time Mike gets cut off
Will kisses him again and this time with more passion than ever. Mike goes with it. He never felt this way kissing El. Why?
Will pulls away and looks at Mike

"It's okay"

Will walks away to get his bike and says confidently to Mike

"You coming? Your girlfriend awaits your presence." Mike replies,

"Actually, can I come stay at your house tonight?"

                     ~THE END~

-824 words♡