2. Conoce a la familia pt02

The lazy pitter pat of Dominik’s heart roused Rhea from her peaceful slumber. Rhea’s eyes slowly fluttered open a blissed out smile playing on her lips. Dom was still sleeping, face as peaceful as a cherub. Though they had fallen asleep wrapped around each other, Dominik was now on his back with an arm still wrapped tight around her. Her left leg circled his, arm thrown across his hip, and head resting over the rhythmic organ. As the world around her grew clear blue eyes found themselves on a sizable tent under the covers. She couldn’t help but bite her lower lip before bringing her hand to her mouth to lick it.

Closing her hand around him she leisurely stroked his cock, squeezing in time with the beats. Every time she reach the top of his penis she swiped her thumb across the head, gathering drops of precum to use as lube. Randomly she alternated between twisting her hand along his shaft and moving straight up and down.

All too soon his heart picked up pace, and so did she. Blue eyes moved to Dominik’s face, startled to find glassy browns looking down at her. His jaw was slack, tongue peeking out as drool spilled from the corner of his mouth. Smirking she kissed  his nipple before leaving a trail of wet pecks down his chest. Her right hand slipped from under him to replace her left so it could play with his balls.

“fuck.” Dominik sighed as her tongue circled his hole, soft lips caressing his head.

When her pinky pressed against his taint Dominik lost all control of himself. Thick hot ropes of cum splashed into he mouth allowing her to greedily swallow it all down. His body went limp. Eyes re closing as soft snores filled the air. Rhea chuckled, licking her lips before sitting up. His cum had mostly seeped out of her in the night but there was still enough that she felt crusty. Climbing out of bed she grabbed a towel, clean black boy shorts, a sports bra, her toiletry bag, and basketball shorts. Before leaving the room she picked up his discarded flannel and shook it out. Rhea left Dominik with a soft kiss to his forehead then turned to the closed door.

When did that happen?

With a shrug she opened the door to exit the room, making sure to close it again behind her.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

When Rhea exited the bathroom she was met with the sound of a harmonica accompanied by drums and the soft voice of a man. She walked back to the room, surprised to find the bed made up with new sheets and all the clothes on the floor gone. Dominik was no where to be found but she had an idea of where he was. Setting down her toiletry bag she followed the music down the stairs to the kitchen.

🎶Si un día recuerdas al viejo

Que se preocupó por ti

Si de él quisieras un beso

Y ya no me encuentre aquí

A tu madre pídele uno

De tantos que yo le di🎶

She recognized Dominik’s voice and followed it into the kitchen. He was in his cargo pants and tank top, holding a wooden spoon like a mic near his mouth. His other hand was holding a dainty wrinkled hand. Soft laughter filled the air as his grandmother fanned herself. Dominik drew her in close and they swayed, both singing as they stared into each other’s eyes.