Chapter 2: Shopping spree and science class?

She was talking about this thing we do every year. Here let me tell you about it. Every year me and Athena go on a shopping spree after school, no not for school supplies but for..... AWESOME OUTFITS👚👗🎽👖👘💼👜👝👛👓👔👕👢👠👡👞👟👒👑🎩 (that was a lot of emoji) that's right you heard what I said I luv to shop! But for now we headed for class I looked at this year's schedule, hmmmm..... we have English first period, that's weird we usually have it fifth period. oh well! Too bad Athena wasn't in this class but someone was her name was Mandy and she happened to be the principals daughter, she was the meanest girl in school and was always flirting with my crush Brandon. I've had a crush on him since last year anyway that's not important. calling Mandy a "mean girl" is an understatement she's a demon with hair extensions and pink nail polish. And today she was putting on her thirtieth layer of lip gloss, twirling her hair at Brandon, sometimes it's so disgusting to watch Mandy flirt. the next class was science and luckily Brandon was in that class and Mandy wasn't and we were lab partners! I then had serve RCS (which is roller coaster syndrome) me: SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! But that was only In my head so no one heard it but me.
"Hi" said Brandon
"Oh umm hi I didn't see you there, I mean I did see you but" I slammed my head on my desk why did I say something so stupid.
"Hey you ok?" He asked
"Oh sorry I just am not feeling well"