One last time

[ One shot ]

Taehyung was in love with a boy since he was just 10. He was a victim of bullying and this one kid was the one one who helped him. So Taehyung fell head over heels for him. But unfortunately, he never go the chance to confess his love for the boy.

For 15 years.. for 15 years Taehyung save himself for that bot. He never get into a relationship or get sexual with anyone else.. he just wanted that boy..

But when he was 25, his parents force him to marry another boy. Taehyung was against it. But in the end, he agree to his parents.

That's how Taehyung meets jeon jungkook.. his husband..

Their relationship was decent.. Taehyung never gets over bis first love. But he never mistreated jungkook. But he never loved jungkook either. But on the other side, Jungkook falls in love with him.

5 years after their marriage, taehyung finds his first love.. amd for his luck, that person comfess to Taehyung.

And of course Taehyung wants to accept the love of his life. So he ask jungkook for a divorce..

And jungkook agrees.. he only ask Taehyung to make love to him one last time.

This oneshot would be mainly the smut.  Sad smut.. wanna try that..

Anyway.. that night after realizing how much Jungkook loves him, taehyung decides not to divorce jungkook and rejects his first love..

But when he wake up, Jungkook waa gone.

Taehyung spends the rest of his life, searching for jungkook, whom he never finds.. 

Like to commission this is in my bio..

9 slots are left