Prisoned.

POV: Hello, my name is well.. just uhm, call me Sabrina.. I'm an octoling.. and I have just gone to jail because of one single thing I didn't even do or do wrong?! Also yes.. i am black.... or if that's what you call it.. I have been in jail for around 3 months or so. If that's what you have called it.. and I basically... cannot get out.

But I am trying to tell them I am innocent but they won't even listen to me. Why are police so difficult to convince?! Cough. So anyways. I am an Trans kid.. Female to male, and life has been very difficult for me but I'm trying to go through it. Well.. barely, and it's hard for us races. It's hard for us type of people. But we've been fighting for this for years.. yet they're an bitch..

The food are really just gross, people here smell and we barely can breathe and ask for help in what basically to do here. Yet that sucks in our generation. Now skipping to that part where I explain now on how I got here, and why. I think I blacked out or like I got possessed, but either way that's not the point I need to get out of this hell-cell or jail cell.

I guess we're gonna go jail-breaking I guess. Might be an fun ride, or might be very amusing for us type of people huh? Gonna be so wrecking to watch right? Me too. Anyways. I'll start explaining.