A premonition (pt 2)

I'm in love, I'm in love! Whoo!

Ok, maybe that was a little much. But I am.

After school Link pulls me over at a curve. "Zelda, I need to talk to you," he makes me sit as I notice his bruises. "I think I have a bandage in my bag," I pull out my bag to look for some bandages, "sit down," I point to the curb. "O-of course," he immediately sits down. Don't chuckle, I pull a hair strand out of his face to see a large bruise. "Oh my hylia, what happened?" I ask and wrap the bandage around his arm. I wonder why Mipha isn't doing this? "To answer all your questions, I got in a fight," he says really quietly. Wait what?! WHO THE FUCK FUCKED UP MY FUTURE HUSBAND!? "With who and why?" He looks away.

"With an some dude named Ganon." He won't look at me in the face.

"Why though?"

"He said— he'll fuck the shit out of you."

"What did you say?"

"He'll fuck the shit out of you!"

                LINKS POV:

I remember, it was this weekend. With ganon. Him threatening Zelda with terms of sex. How I hate him. "Oh, You wanna fight me?" I remember him saying.

"No I don't, can't we just have peace?" I stay back, not wanting to die. "Why don't I go and fuck your 'girlfriend' too?" Zelda is NOT my girlfriend. "She's not my girlfriend," I say, "and why don't you go fuck your own girlfriend, remember? Narcissa?" I can't believe he forgot his own girlfriend. What a dick. Mr. Dumbass over here forgets his own girlfriend. "Ah yes, shes 'not ready' I guess," he smirks. What the fuck is wrong with him? All he thinks about is sex probably. I can't do this, why is it always me? Why do I always make the enemy's? "Fucking die already," I mumble under my breath hoping for him not to hear. "What'd you say to me? little twerp," oh how I hate him.

"Fucking die already!" I yell at the idiot.
Oh fuck I'm dead.

"You too," he smiles like the devil. Oh how I hate that Smile, "go to fucking hell, no one likes you... not even that little girlfriend of yours. That's why she ditched you isn't it?" I interrupt him and whisper under my breath, "I know that but she's not my girlfriend". I'm going insane.

"You little ni-," he begins to say but I cut him off, "whoa whoa whoa, we don't say that here". "Fine, but be glad you aren't dead for saying that"

———————————————————
Y'all I'm running out of shit for this book, so it's going on hiatus or whatever it's called. Also West to south is getting deleted. I don't have any ideas for it so rip. But oh how life changes and whatever the one with the movie night and Impa and link (I can't think of shit rn) both have chapters coming