Landing 4 the first time

Uhm I dunno

The battle bus drifted through the air, wind whistling through its windows. Sunny as ever, the blue sky beamed its smile onto the players. Each object's hope for success shone like the suns' rays, brushing everything with soft, warm light.

But there was one party in particular, their passion for the game burning like wildfire, spreading through their hearts and minds, from one object to the other, each influenced by the other in their excitement to fight for victory.

The bright lights.

cool object show intro music

TEST TUBE POV:

Joy crept into Test tube's face as the bus drifted towards the ground, the soft green grass getting closer by the minute. They were in FORTNITE, and golly, were they all golden. Lightbulb was practically squealing in excitement as she stuck her head out the window, Fan was jumping up and down, and, though focused on steering the bus, Paintbrush was clearly excited too.
Test tube was ecstatic and determined to win. She had all the best strategies and the best spots, and she knew her crew was the best she could ask for. She vowed to protect them like she knew they would protect her.
"Test tube! C'mon, we're jumping!", Fan called.
Test tube slipped her parachute onto her shoulders, checked everyone was working, and put on her best smile. She and her crew were gonna DOMINATE!!
"Ready, everyone?", Paintbrush checked, looking at everyone individually, gleeful yet considerate. "Yup!", Fan and Lightbulb replied at the same time. "Let's gooo!", Test tube sang.
So, the gang all held hands and fell out of the bus together.
Paintbrush tried to call out as they fell, but the wind whipped their voice away. They squinted and pointed at

{THE OG OWNER OF THIS ACCOUNT}

I give my cousin my Wattpad account and they write a draft story about Fortnite and living objects, I'm so proud keep it up