"Assalamualaikum ammi. Ammi yaar pani pila de, boht pyaas lag rahi hai..." sameeha who had went out to get groceries came and huffed out.

"Bas itne me thak gayi tum to. Zavi se seekho, uski biwi sadiya se seekho. Dono bacche kitne pyare hai, haye. Kisi ki nazar na lage." Imagining them in front of her, amna ali took their balaye.

Sameeha made a face at her mom, and went towards the kitchen to fetch herself water.

"Ammi, pani nahi de sakti to taane bhi na de na." Whining, she poured herself chilled water. As she was going to drink the water, a loud voice resonated in the hall.

"Bhai koi pani pila do...." eyad had come home from his college. Today was his last paper, he was in 3rd year of business management.

"Ha ha beta la rahi hu." Amna snatched the glass from sameeha's hand and ran after her pyara sa ladla sa baccha.

"Ammiiiiiiii..." sameeha shrieked hitting the drawer with her leg.

"Ouch.... yaar ye dukh kahe khatam nahi ho rahe..." slapping her forehead multiple times, she poured another glass of water and gulped it quickly.

"Choti bibi, aap yaha. Aapko kuch chahiye..." bano their lead helper came down to see the laziest person of this house roaming in the kitchen.

"Nahi bano chachi, mai bas pani peene aayi thi. Aap apna kaam karle..." she left the kitchen.

Humming her favourite song, she was going towards her room when she collided with the hard body.

"Dekh ke nahi chal...." she looked up to see her dushman e jaan was standing.

"Appi aap khud nahi dekh rahi thi. Mai to side hone wala tha.." he said maintaining the distance.

"Accha sorry. Chalo jao." That appi word had dampen her mood. Shaking her head, she went to her room.

..
..

"Beta kitni baar kaha hai, araam kar liya karo. Ab to baccha bhi hone wala hai.." nadira made her DIL sit as she was continously working in the kitchen.

"Are ammi kuch nahi hota. Aap chinta na kare..." sadiya smiled at her MIL's care. Taking the glass of juice from her hand, she took a sip.

"Are kaise na kare. Aakhir is ghar ka pehle waris jo derhi ho tum.." sameeha sat next to her with a thump.

"Beta ye koi tareeka hota hai baithne ka. Badi hogayi ho, bacchi nahi ho." Amna reprimanded her daughter who just ignored her mother and continue her talk with sadiya.

Eyad shook his head.

"Choti tayi ammi, iski shadi kara de. Phir thik rahegi ye." He said looking at her.
At this, she too looked at him.

"Kya, ghoor kyu rahi ho. Sach to bol raha hu." He said making a face.

Sameeha didn't knew what to do, so she showed her tongue to him.

"Beta mai to thak gayi hu iske liye rishte dhundh dhundh kar. Koi kare tab to shadi. Ab dekho to arshad ki bhi fix ho gayi fareeha se. Ek ye ghodi reh gyi hai. Harkate dekhi hai, dekhte hi ladke wale mana karke jate hai. Haye Allah mai to pagal hojaungi iske peeche. Ek to na ghar ke kaam me haath batati hai, na hi padhayi kari ke kuch kaam karle." Amna was going to blabber more but zaviyar stopped her.

"Bas kare chachi, jab Allah ki marzi tab hojayegi." He said keeping his hand on her shoulder.

"Baji bura na mane to mere paas ek rishta aaya tha. Ladka bahar rehta hai.." anabia suggested.