"Tum na apna haath jaldi chalao. Are aaj hi kaam complete karna hai. Ladke wale aarahe hai, jaldi safayi kar lo. Or ha, wo sofa bhi dust karlena." Amna instructed the maid. She was on duty since morning to guide the maids what to do.

Wiping her forehead, she sat on the sofa. Feeling thirsty, she was going to get herself water when she saw her daughter bringing water for her.

"Ye le ammi, pani pee le." Sameeha passed her mother the glass and sat next to her.

"Kya baat hai, aaj badi khatir ho rahi hai." Raising her brow, she scrutinized her daughter making her shrink back.

"Hehe..kuch nahi ammi, bas wo mai na abhi shadi nahi karna chahti." Spitting the water, she looked at her daughter like she has gone mad.

"Kya kaha tune.....tu abhi shadi nahi karegi. To kab karegi. Ha. Kab karegi. Teri wajah se mera  bp high hogaya. Mera sugar level badh jata, teri behen ka bhi rishta fix hogaya. Tu kab karegi." Amna glared at her daughter.

Hearing all this, her heart broke. Her eyes got filled thinking, she is the reason behind everyone's misery. Nodding her head, she left the place.

She decided that she will do whatever her parents decide for her and will leave everything on Allah.

..
..

"Anwar sune na. Dekhe bacchi khush nahi hai. Shahnawaz bhai ko samjhaye na yu uspe zulm na kare. Wo bacchi hai abhi." Nadira held her husband's hand and requested. The guest were here and amna and anabia were serving them.

"Nadira wo bacchi nahi hai abhi. Or mai bhi janta hu wo is ghar se kitni attach hai bas isliye dukhi hai. Tum chinta na karo, mujhe pura yakeen hai uspe wo ghar basa legi." Taking his hand out of her hold, he went out. Nadira could only shake her head.

Sameeha was her second child. She had always wished for a girl so she could spend some time with her. And this was given by her sameeha. If only, her zaviyar could have accepted their wish of him marrying sameeha.

But he loved sadiya. So they couldn't do anything except for accepting his wishes.

..

"MashaAllah yaar kitni pyari lag rahi ho. Haye kisi ki nazar na lage." Sadiya and fareeha were with her, getting her ready for the guests.

"Sachme yaar. Boht pyari lag rahi ho." Sadiya took out her phone to click photos of her.

After taking almost 100 of photos, she kept her phone back in her pocket and left to check on the preps.

"Fareeha, mujhe boht ghabrahat ho rahi hai. Pata nahi...per aisa lag raha hai jaise mai koi bohot badi galti kar rahi hu..." fareeha looked at her sister emphatically.

"Appi, aap bewajah tension le rahi hai. Aap kabhi aise chup nahi rahi na. Bas isliye." Turning towards the mirror, she set her dupatta on the head.

"Uh..fareeha. wo actually, amna chachi tum log ko neeche bula rahi hai." Arshad came there to call them but he was hosh rooba of his fiancée's beauty.

(Hosh rooba- awestruck)

"Ji, hum aarahe hai." Even fareeha got shy seeing him check her out.

"Oho....aakho hi aakho me.." teasing her sister, she checked her outfit for the last time.

"Chode na appi. Ab chale neeche sab wait kar rahe hai." Holding her hand, fareeha took her sister down.

..

"MashaAllah, aapki beti to bohot pyari hai." Daniya, the mother of the prospective groom said kissing the crown of her head.

"Ji ji.." amna was internally praying that her daughter doesn't create any blunder.