A/N

I am excited to announce that I am beginning a summer writing project! You won't see any updates on TCW! Hopetale for quite a while(sorry) and I'm still working on this story.

Some information on this since you can see it's another AU.

Underveil is a collaborative effort between my cousin, me, and friends. We wanted to see what would happen if we had Gaster as the king of monsters (in line with the theory that he's a skeleton and the father of Sans and Papyrus) and it grew from there. We soon started switching character roles and combining Deltarune with another and creating entirely newroles. We quickly realized that we could create an intriguing universe with a compelling backstory and characters.(Beware we have many ships you might not agree with so please don't fight in the comments)

We started writing the story of Underveil, and soon the ideas flowed. We are excited to see where this project will take us and how the story will unfold.

Please note that we have made the character's backstory more in-depth, so the rating is now PG-13, unlike Undertale's E 10+ rating. So if you are under 13 tread lightly. Players will explore this world and interact with the characters in unique ways. The story of Underveil will be a captivating journey with unexpected twists and turns.

We have also altered and added things. Additionally, the battle system combines elements of Deltarune and Undertale. We have updated the world map to include updated areas and puzzles. The soundtrack has also been remixed for an entirely new experience. There are also secret bosses for players to discover (hints will be given about their whereabouts).

We are super excited to see what you think of our AU, and we can't wait to hear your thoughts and feedback! We hope our story will be enjoyed by many and spark creative ideas and inspiration!

I will keep everyone updated on the project progress. Thank you for all your support and patience! -Lily!