2 ; 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒅𝒈𝒆

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

cliché morning to start off a long day.

y/n's alarm went off at exactly 6 am, causing her to softly murmur in her sleep and reflexively hit snooze with her hand.

opening her eyes, she found herself actually feeling like she had a good night sleep after a while.

rolling inside her bed out of laziness, she scratched out her whole body, yawning.

"now or never."

• • •

her normal everyday routine hasn't changed. it was just moved early in the morning.

taking care of hygiene was first thing after she opened her eyes. then everything else, including eating, dressing up and leaving her empty house.

after a while, she collected all of her important school supplies then entered the kitchen.

on a small table laid a small piece of old paper that seemed to be ripped out of a book.

she got closer and on it was written:

don't forget to smile! have a nice day. ❞ - dad

y/n nodded like she was actually listening to him talk in real life. collecting a little message before leaving the house and putting it in her bag.

she noticed various other students walking in the same direction as her. she knew most of them right away.

they haven't really changed that much over the summer, she thought.

in front of her were two very popular people.
and very nosy, may i add.

it pissed her off right away.

'do they have to be that loud so early in the morning?' -she closed her eyes and tried focusing on something else

"hey! watch out!" - female voice warned. however it was too late.

y/n's head just felt a thud and her body with the pressure of another bounced back. thankfully, she didn't fall down.

"ow! stupid!" - male voice complained

y/n quickly looked up to see a very pissed ginger.

"hey! im talking to you! don't just ignore me!" - he waved in front of her face rudely

"i'm very sorry." -she bowed down quickly and kept her posture waiting for his acceptance.

"ugh..it's whatever, you don't need to be so formal, weirdo." - young man folded his arms and looked around a bit embarrassed

y/n raised her h/c head up only to see him staring at her weirdly.

"oh..um thanks." - she replied, fixing her posture and skirt

"what's with the look?" - she asked, a bit annoyed by his attitude, but really? who is she to talk?

"are you the new student or something?" -he asked curiously

"what?"

"what? you didn't hear me? i said are you-" -he started repeating impatiently but y/n cut him off

"no. i've been attending the same school as you both for a year already."

ginger and his friend exchanged an odd look.

"you are trolling. everyone knows everyone in this school. " - he simply said laughing

"if i'm trolling how do i know your names?" - y/n rolled her eyes