30 ; 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

orange head was sitting down on the floor of his bedroom. one smaller notebook in his slander hand and in the other a black pen. his face straight as a line as he kept on scribbling something inside.
his laid-back clothes resting down on the floor and moving just a little as he wrote down.

his eyes left his notes and looked outside of the wide open window. it seemed like it would rain. dark clouds full of water have surrounded the area and covered the boiling sun. grey atmosphere filled in his room, and a sharp wind made its way to najimi. it messed with his hair, making it fly up high, and then it fell back down. osano shivered.

he took the polka dot blanket off his bed and covered himself up.

taking his phone in hands as he noticed he had received a message.

»•» 🌸 «•«

taeko yamada

8:01 am, sunday

hey, we haven't talked in a while.

8:24 am, sunday

yeah, i wonder why

what happened between us, osano? i know you've had it rough during your childhood, but i was always there for you? wasn't i?

yes, you were. don't try to guilt trip me. i know what you want from me, from everyone

what??
how can you say that?

info-kun has told me

what.

he has told me.

oh.

that's all you are going to say? yes, after all we've been through, at least y/n won't backstab me.

why are you comparing me to her?
why are you so obsessed with her???

you are just jealous
delete my number.

really? that's what you want? i thought you liked me.

yes, with the "ed" on the end. it took me a while until i realised how horrible you are
stop texting me, or you are going on my block list

just tell me one more thing
what is that about her?
why is she so special to you?

because she is not you.

»•» 🌸 «•«

"you can no longer text this contact."

displayed loud and clear on taeko's screen as she stared at it for long seconds.

"he actually did it." - she admitted to herself, trying to connect the dots

her small body full of rage swung her phone and threw it all across her room, hitting the wall on the other end, it has left a huge hole.

»•» 🌸 «•«

osano sighed in frustration and left his phone back beside him.